IGNORED

Help how to connect Isolator to Boss DAC

I have a RPI3 with Boss DAC. All is working fine with Picoreplayer.
I have been given an Isolator but can not find any info on the web about how to connect it.
I dont know which jumpers to put where. I have the standard pi power supply supplying the Pi and an ifi power supply connected to the Boss. I will soon buy the battery supply.
Please can someone walk me through how to connect this together.
Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

As Allo support don't seem to bother answering that often I have found this from the Isolator 1.2 manual

Powering options Power Options: Isolator requires 5V primary power and 5V clean power as secondary.

Primary Power can be fed from the RPI or through USB-C type connector on Isolator according to RPI Power Isolation Jumper J26.

Primary Power: RPI POWER Isolation Jumper (J26) Closed >> Connect 5V 3A PSU to Isolator USB-typeC.

Isolator board will feed power to RPI. RPI POWER Isolation Jumper (J26) Opened - Power source connect to RPI Secondary Power (5V Clean Power):

This power is taken from the DAC connected on top of Isolator. Jumper settings required on Katana and Boss: Katana DAC : Katana board J30 closed (ON) Boss DAC : J25 jumper closed (ON)

On 8/18/2019 at 10:16 PM, Ian1965 said:

I have a RPI3 with Boss DAC. All is working fine with Picoreplayer.
I have been given an Isolator but can not find any info on the web about how to connect it.
I dont know which jumpers to put where. I have the standard pi power supply supplying the Pi and an ifi power supply connected to the Boss. I will soon buy the battery supply.
Please can someone walk me through how to connect this together.
Thanks in advance.

Please find the isolator1.2 tech manual from below link ,and you can find isolator 1.2 powering options from the manual.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/DoyRKHF4zxZOiUqk2iQ93RxNUEN2CenQXmWpJ5D1xlj