IGNORED

Subjective Rating System

10 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

rando, please take your word salad fike philosophy and go crap on some other thread

maybe a therapist can set up a private forum for you to post on

Did you mean rando or Christopher Numbers? Their pseudo-profundities can admittedly be confusingly similar.

35 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

I've been CENSORED on A/S for telling 3 Hegel jokes. 🤡 No shit. Reason given: none really,  1) the OP didn't get it,  2)  it therefore must be bad, wrong, offensive...Oh well, it's only a  humor thread to poke fun at others ourselves in this wunnerful, wunnerful hobby of ours...Carry on! 🦄

imagesj.jpg.3c5b9db33c086ed872d55ff04f82f31d.jpg

Start a new civility thread where you can be the moderator.  Then you can let your banal college professor flag fly!  👍

14 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Ah, so this is like Feudalism now...in sort of a trekkie tekkie way. When you sniff a little power all that free speech bs goes out the window. You'll have your own little fifedoms. 🦄

I'd offer to buy you a beer if I thought it would improve your mood (honestly).  I saw the first ever aired Star Trek episode when I was 3 years old.  It literally shaped who I am today.  I've forgotten more derisive Star Trek stereotypes than you'll ever think of, so you're just wasting your time thinking you'll strike gold in that mine.

You can have a fifedom [sic] too, just start a thread about how intellectually lofty civility is.  Your trolling in this thread is transparent at this point. And it's looking a little childish as well.

5 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Here are some additional terms to use as descriptors:

taut

complex and refined

deeply exotic

luscious dollop 

Mediterranean sun

elegant

thirst-quenching 

versatile

slutty

chewy texture

power with finesse

windowpane clarity

coldly analytical
euphonic glow

soaring aromatics

elegance

salt-crusted/electric finish

stone-coated heart like tiny sparkling diamonds

What wine was the last one describing?

1 minute ago, Ralf11 said:

I forget - maybe a high end Loire?

But you get my point...

Of course, I was just curious since unlike the others it's pretty unique, or at least I've never seen it before. Not that I have any idea what the rest are supposed to mean.