IGNORED

Andrew Quint - The Audiophile Ecosystem (Editorial)

9 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

ok, your profile says L-07M...

Those are the Kenwoods. I use them during the summer or my little audio room would be 100 F in the summer. :D

As it is in Winter, I do not have to use heat in my audio room due to the Pioneers prodigious heat output.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

20 hours ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

Imagine that?  Makers of consumer products leveraging psychology in an attempt to manipulate people into making purchases they otherwise don't even want, let alone need.

And the worst of it is that "influencers" like Mr. Quint pretend this psychological manipulation is just a figment of critic's imaginations.  The Confidence Game on display in its most grotesque form...

Years back I dated a woman that worked for Target Corp. (headquartered here in Minneapolis) and her job was to use her Psych degree to get people to spend more money when they were in the stores.

No electron left behind.

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Interesting read. 

You guys sure rile him up and bugged him enough that he dedicate the final 1/3 of the editorial to complaining about you. 

So have a ways to go then. There should be entire editorials complaining about us. How we don't respect any authority in audio and the horror of our measurements. And the ultimate sin we listen to amplified music.