IGNORED

Farewell ML

You won’t have ML to kick around anymore:

https://twitteringmachines.com/farewell/

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

2 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

I want to wish him well in his future endeavors but the kinder gentler Michael L couldn’t build an audience.

Was he really "kindler gentler" this time around?  I don't believe I ever clicked on this new effort site, but I became bored of his type of Audiophile a while back...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

His latest articles on sarcastic and funny jokes on audiophiles now make much more sense. There will always be different subgroups of people: the entry levels, the hardened veterans, the hardcore objectivists, the hardcore subjetivists, the old school, the bleeding edge, etc. Going public is sure going to annoy some of those, and after many years it must be tiring and frustrating.

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red

16 minutes ago, CrushingIt said:

I for one will miss him. He talked about a lot of gear that I am interested in and his writing helped me when I first set up my network. His review of the Gigafoil ethernet filter was spot on and I doubt I would have found out about it otherwise.

Glad, I'm not the only one. I will miss his take. We need more not less various opinions.

Nearfield setup-Matrix Element H USB>Curious Evolved>Yggy OG>Freya+>Mono Trys>Harbeth P3ESR 40th & Martin Logan Dynamo 1100X & Burson Soloist w/ Super Charger> Mr.Speakers Ether 2,& Technics 1500C, Arcromat> SoundSmith Carmen MkII > Zu Mission>Parks Puffin Toslink.. Blue Jeans interconnects, Pangea power cables, IsoAcoustics feet, Goldpoint SW2X

On WTB forum Michael  made himself available for audio consultation-ish conversations both by email and phone.  You could say that he was driving me to certain brands but I didn't feel any pressure at all.  He truly was into the conversation.  He also had recommendations for any price level.  I really wish I would have consulted with him when I was spending big bucks in the past. 

I really enjoyed my conversations with him.....edge or no edge I will miss his reports. 

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 w/ RoomPerfect>GR Research NX-Studio + Rythmik F18 Servo Sub
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"