IGNORED

Portable DLNA AMPDAC?

Hi All ---

I am looking for a portable AMP+DAC that will power my HD 579s, 599s, and 600s nicely over wifi using some open protocol I can drive from a linux machine on the network (DLNA seems to be the thing for this, but I am not sure). I just don't want to be tied to any one proprietary system or to operating systems I don't use. I can find tons of products that are about the size of a phone, have rechargeable batteries and presumably have a decent AMPDAC built in, but none that also work via wifi, let alone via DLNA.

(I am not interested in bluetooth or anything that will require another layer of compression. My Wifi should have more than enough bandwidth.)

I just want to be able to walk around my house and listen to good quality music running on my computer. This seems like something that would have a go-to solution by now, but I'm not seeing much after 60 minutes of looking around. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks---

This is a DAP that supports DLNA:

https://www.amazon.com/ldy-Resolution-Turntable-Bluetooth-Headphone/dp/B07VFNN4HQ/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=portable+dlna+amp+dac&qid=1565351976&s=gateway&sr=8-2

This is a battery powered router that you would have to connect to a separate DAC/AMP which can be pretty small these days...whether one can drive your headphones I do not know:

https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-FileHub-Wireless-Portable-Transfer/dp/B07P5QDQ1B/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=portable+wifi+dlna&qid=1565352318&s=gateway&sr=8-3

I found only the one DAP but there are several router devices that should work.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers