IGNORED

Who has tried out different USB Cables?

As to the question on why someone would use USB at all compared to Ethernet/WiFi the answer depends on what one is doing with their system. At this stage there are no Eth/Wifi solutions that work well or at all for room correction purposes so this leaves USB and then only a few USB implementations can do multiple channels in a Bi-Directional manor. I would prefer hard wired Ethernet if the option was there but at this point its not so USB it is, for me.

At the end of the day any SQ differences between ETH/USB/Wireless are so small in the grand scheme of other things that bring real value add to ones listening that its almost not worth discussing USB cables at all. Let's not forget also the loss of hearing that goes along with the long term effects of the audiophile hobby in general. Unless your listening to your system at 65db all the time (why bother) any SQ changes between the various interfaces/cables will be wiped out easily by a months worth of 90db plus jam sessions....where the real fun begins. I myself prefer 105db or so. You gotta feel it to get a sense of "Being there"..IMO :)