bobbmd

The Dead the very best LIVE version of UJB

Rate this topic

posted this in music downloads and streaming earlier today - anyone care to put their 2 cents in as to best live version of UJB and i realize there must hundreds of versions please look at my comment on the other forum

@Rt66indierock thanks for the reply can one get KGON FM ( if it still exists)on roon radio?? I think i have listened to it in past-look at answers someone sent me on the music downloads and streaming page ie db(dt).entree.org similar maybe better than archive.org and what wgscott sent me as links

bobbmd

Yup - but do you have TWO Dead broadcasts weekly from different stations like we do?

"The overwhelming majority [of audiophiles] have very little knowledge, if any, about the most basic principles and operating characteristics of audio equipment. They often base their purchasing decisions on hearsay, and the preaching of media sages. Unfortunately, because of commercial considerations, much information is rooted in increasing revenue, not in assisting the audiophile. It seems as if the only requirements for becoming an "authority" in the world of audio is a keyboard."

-- Bruce Rozenblit of Transcendent Sound