IGNORED

DSD Playback Issues

anroj

Question

Hi all, I recently got a dedicated music server that I use with HQPlayer>Roon. I am not able to get DSD to play back when I am using HQPlayer into Roon. I have all filters disabled in Roon and use the HQPlayers for all upsampling and modulators. I can get up to DSD256 native and conversion with Roon only and Native DSD512 with HQPlayer only. I like the convenience of being able to use the Roon Remote to select and playback my music files from my iPhone. Any ideas of why I can't get DSD with the HQPlayer/Roon combination?

2 answers to this question

On 8/5/2019 at 1:42 AM, anroj said:

Hi all, I recently got a dedicated music server that I use with HQPlayer>Roon. I am not able to get DSD to play back when I am using HQPlayer into Roon. I have all filters disabled in Roon and use the HQPlayers for all upsampling and modulators. I can get up to DSD256 native and conversion with Roon only and Native DSD512 with HQPlayer only. I like the convenience of being able to use the Roon Remote to select and playback my music files from my iPhone. Any ideas of why I can't get DSD with the HQPlayer/Roon combination?

This is an old post, did you get your answer?

Regards,

Dave

Audio system