IGNORED

usb cables?

14 minutes ago, marce said:

Deleted

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

3 minutes ago, marce said:

Lasker98 crawl back under the rock you came out from....

Geez marce. Pretty thin skinned for someone who can dish it out so easily. I'd take a break from this site for a while and enjoy life if I was you. Get some perspective back. 😀

Just now, alfe said:

Only after a break-in period too.😉

I find that after a proper break in, the USB cable becomes more supple and you can most easily here the difference when snapped across the bare back! 

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

11 hours ago, marce said:

We are talking basic electronics and physics though here,.....

no, not at all

he specifically asked for all opinions, no matter how worthless or ill-founded

What you mean is: "We [should be] talking basic electronics and physics though here."

1 hour ago, musicguy said:

So Im the OP of this post.   

I know this post has turned into a super hi jacked post.  

So,  I got my blackcat silverstar usb.  

This was what i was looking for.  This cable sounds better than my AQ cinnamon.    The bass is way more fuller stronger.   The air  and treble seem balanced.   The rhythm and pace of the music has that groove that makes you tap your foot.  

I know there are people here who think im crazy.  But Not all cables make me get into the groove.  This cable does.  way more than my other cables.    This is only day two of this cable.   I hope with none stop playing it gets better.

musicguy.

This is just a beginning ...

4 hours ago, musicguy said:

So,  I got my blackcat silverstar usb.  

This was what i was looking for.  This cable sounds better than my AQ cinnamon.    The bass is way more fuller stronger.   The air  and treble seem balanced.   The rhythm and pace of the music has that groove that makes you tap your foot.  

And that what the people who keep interjecting in the belief that such thinking is nonsense, and feel the need to "correct you" seem incapable of understanding ... by using a cable that alters the distortion characteristics of the replay chain, through subtly adjusting the overall integrity of the system, you have got closer to be being to hear more of what the recording is all about, and are less aware of the sound signature of the gear.

1 hour ago, fas42 said:

And that what the people who keep interjecting in the belief that such thinking is nonsense, and feel the need to "correct you" seem incapable of understanding ...

Frank, cables can't make a difference whatsoever. Don't you know ?

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

16 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

Frank, cables can't make a difference whatsoever. Don't you know ?

In these days of tight discretionary household budgets, I doubt that you get too many customers requesting a refund after purchasing your Lush cables !

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

7 minutes ago, sandyk said:

In these days of tight discretionary household budgets, I doubt that you get too many customers requesting a refund after purchasing your Lush cables !

Alex, 100%. Really 100%. But I keep on pushing.

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

1 hour ago, alfe said:

They can make money.😜

They can for Peter because his Lush cables have been very well received by many A.S. members.:)

IMG_1614.thumb.JPG.ee5cb4cffc51314f90ae2cda34c15c4d.JPG

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

On 8/5/2019 at 1:02 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Start a a new thread and fight until your heart’s content. Then we can direct all USB cable arguments to that thread. 

YES PLEASE

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

10 minutes ago, musicguy said:

So,  Its been 2 days!!

I know this is an older model of blackcat cables.  Silverstar usb.   But   everyday i come home and listen.   HOLY  Schi--t!!

I put my AQ back in and cant handle it.   

So today.   Its like i dont even have a cable hooked up.   I know people say a veil is lifted.  I get it now.   I play guitar.   So if you play against a metronome.   You know what rhythm is and pace is.   This cable is fast.   Every other cable i have doesnt have pace. 

Its timing,  it feel,  its what you feel when your a musician. 

This cable has it.   nothing seems like its bland,  falling behind.  

I know  this is just my opinion.   

But any of you who want to tell me science is all that matters.   What does your heart tell you for what you enjoy ,  Maybe you should measure feelings,  your groove.   

This blackcat,  has transform  my passion for computer audio.   Up till 1 year ago,  i hated usb audio.    Today,  I love having 5000 songs at my finger tips!!

musicguy

Glad you're happy. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull