IGNORED

Best powered bookshelf speakers under $1000 with great built in DAC, and 5.0 Bluetooth?

Speakers such as the Audioengine HD6 and Klipsch The Sixes have in built DAC for HiRes music support and Bluetooth 5.0 for HQ streaming. Anymore speakers as such under $1000? 

Specifically looking for a built in DAC better than the Topping D50s! 

Thank You 🙏🏼☺️

5 minutes ago, GUTB said:

There's all sorts of blogs, Reddit subs, other forums, etc, which will be happy to shovel garbage at you and make you feel good about buying low-end gear. I represent quality sound.

Do you really though? Not everyone can afford whatever it is you consider "quality sound"

No electron left behind.

1 minute ago, AudioDoctor said:

Do you really though? Not everyone can afford whatever it is you consider "quality sound"

A good example of good bookshelf speakers: Legacy Calibre. I don't like the 4 Ohms but the default assumption is that they're hooked up to a good amp. Also the retail price is too high but if you can get a good price from a dealer I would definitely go for them.

2 minutes ago, GUTB said:

A good example of good bookshelf speakers: Legacy Calibre. I don't like the 4 Ohms but the default assumption is that they're hooked up to a good amp. Also the retail price is too high but if you can get a good price from a dealer I would definitely go for them.

GUTB, the OP said WIRELESS with built in DAC...  Not passive speakers and amp.

No electron left behind.

Appreciate the enthusiasm @ahmed98

This is the time to slow down instead of speeding up though.  The human element is being ignored in favor of online window shopping. 

Relax, enjoy the process of discovering new ideas and possibilities you never knew existed.  Until that is possible you could start a new thread every hour and go no further forwards.  Put away all thoughts of marketing data, ratings, and specifications.  

See how your current speakers sound in different parts of the room and in different arrangements.  Anything to distract you enough that good sense for the adventure outweighs your growing anxiety.