IGNORED

Help / Advice on audio configuration for broadcast

FlyNdad

Question

Hello All. 

I am here hoping to get some sound (pardon the pun) advice and instruction regarding setting up my audio configuration to do what I want it to do. 

What is the scenario I want? 

I wear headphones, use an external mic, use an external cam, and connect via voice and video to a multi-person voice and video meeting/chat. 

But wait, there's more. 

I want everyone to hear me and hear each other. Now, at this point, I want to open a webpage in another browser window that has loaded sounds and when I select the various sounds everyone connected to this video chat call hears them. 

In other words, allow everyone connected to hear my voice AND the output of my PC's combined audio.

But wait, there is one last thing.

I also want, in addition to the above and occurring at the same time, to have a software program installed that will change my voice in real time by having that softwares window open and click8ng on the various choices for voice alteration. 

How do I set up/configure this?  Help! 

Former professional audio engineer from the early/mid 90's. Boy have things changed! 

Thanks for the help! 

4 answers to this question

FOLLOW UP - ISSUE RESOLVED: 

I found an external software program called Voicemeeter Banana that allows you to configure you computers audio in a myriad of ways. While extremely complex (expect a serious learning curve) it indeed does allow for the audio situation I described above to occur.

In Japan, people uses Roland UA-4FXII for this purpose (Mix PC audio and microphone with voice alteration effects).

On 7/31/2019 at 2:43 AM, FlyNdad said:

I also want, in addition to the above and occurring at the same time, to have a software program installed that will change my voice in real time by having that softwares window open and click8ng on the various choices for voice alteration. 

If you are old man and you'd like to get female voice, 恋声 can be used :)

https://youtu.be/HCJEtdOrI4Q?t=329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pu2EwMCv9c

Sunday programmer since 1985

Developer of PlayPcmWin

This scenario I am interested in is for the purpose of playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with a group of ADULTS to stream publicly on Youtube and the like and I have already found a solution as I posted above.

I will consider this thread closed.

Thank you.