IGNORED

Massive Sell off about to happen....

Guys - pretty much everything is about to go. I have a family crisis, and need to sell just about everything here. 

That includes everything save for my laptop and a few very precious to me albums.  Hell, even them. 

Two turntables, one junky turntable, Peachtree Nova 150, Rega TTPSU and MIving Coil Phono Stage,  PreSonus 1810c, scanners, headphones, albums, Harbeth P3ESRs (sob!)  and just a tone of miscellaneous stuff. Camera, printers, ultrasonic record cleaner, manual vacuum record cleaner, Macs, networking. Hell, anyone want a refrigerator and washer and dryer?  At least a couple PCs going the way of the dinosaur. 

Including a Chi-Fi tubed amp that is still sitting in the box.  I'll be putting most of it up on Facebook and Superphonica, but if you want anything in particular, drop me a line and we will work an offline thing. Sport trailer, camping gear, GoalZero battery and solar 200w of solar power panels. ARB fridge freezer, Garmin Satellite GPS system (with Sat texting.) Camera Drone, Canon Camera and extensive lenses. Keyboard, and more. 

Truth: I need money, and my wife is much more important. 

Location is Green River, Wyoming. Shipping is a PITA, but if you are in the SLC area, well, I can meet you halfway. 

-Paul 

512 630 5759

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Hey guys - I have got to sell some more of this stuff in a hurry. 

If anyone from here wants the Harbeths, I will take $950 for them, ad $400 for the Peachtree Nova 150.  I'll cover half the shipping as well.

Also, if anyone wants a surface laptop- make me any offer above $350 and it is yours. 

All these items are up on Superphonica. 

-Paul

Robert A. Heinlein

Thank you all for the support!

There are a few things left.

The surface laptop. ($350, loaded with Windows Pro not Windows S.) 

The PreSonus 1810c USB Audio Interface. ($160,  USB-C version. Sounds great.) 

A SpinXLR Phono Preamp (converts to XLR connectors, requires 48v power). $20

A Record Doctor Cleaning Machine. $125

A NAD C715 Receiver (with CD player).  $195

JVC Digital Video Camera (uses tape)  $30

An Alesis Q88 full size Midi Keyboard wit USB and Midi Cable included $120 

Oh, my Canon 6D MKII - in perfect condition. Full frame, and takes gorgeous shots. 

I am hoping to see $2100 for this, but will accept  any offer above $1800.

1                   Canon                  Excellent    ES 6D MK II                                                                                            
2                   Canon                  Excellent    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens                                                                            
3                   Canon                  Excellent    Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Lens,USA                                                           
4                   Canon                  Excellent    EF 24-105mm IS STM                                 

Lastly, I have an outdoor set up for sale, but shipping on this is prohibitive. 

A Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Unit   $950

Two Boulder 100w Briefcase Portable Solar Panel units. $300

ARB 50q fridge/freezer $425

All come with cables, etc. 

All together, I am hoping to collect $1550 on the outdoor gear, or will sell separately at the prices above. Shipping will be a bear on any of these things though, and I am not sure the Yeti can even be shipped.

Lithium batteries with a load of amp hours in it. Will run a household fridge for a few days, or indefinitely if you limit how often you open it. Powers all the lights in the house here when power is out.

As above, I will cover half the packing and shipping costs for anything but the Yeti gear. 

Credit cards accepted, Zelle, and cash and checks from here. 

Robert A. Heinlein