IGNORED

Phasure HDMI^2 I2S cable experiences?

I was previously using audioquest hdmi cables between my singxer su-6 and matrix audio MQA X-Sabre Pro and Holo Spring 2 Wild Edition. 

I took a gamble on the hdmi2 cable from Peter and ordered it alongside the lush2 usb. 

I installed the lush2 into my system and it was a nice improvement, but the real winner was when I placed the hdmi2 cable into the chain about a week later. 

The hdmi2 has simply amazing transparency and clarity. Every detail in the music comes out so effortlessly. There was also some amazing bass and slam. What stood out most was the imaging and holographic feeling that was immediately apparent.

I have only been using it with the config it was shipped in. To be honest, I don't know where to begin with the jumper options. 

Anyways, I enjoyed the hdmi2 so much, that I ordered a second one to hook up with my other dac. I am actually extremely surprised there is not more talk on this i2s cable.. 

I'm now curious about the xlr2 interconnects that Peter has, which he says may be his best cable yet!