IGNORED

Letter To The Editor

1 hour ago, marce said:

Wow, some people have far to much time on their hands, it makes me wonder what the inside of his mind is like.

It appears that this someone has many more issues than your average human, as well as too much time.  Maybe that’s because he has no job and no friends!  Bet he’s really fun at parties.  💩 

1 hour ago, Solstice380 said:

It appears that this someone has many more issues than your average human, as well as too much time.  Maybe that’s because he has no job and no friends!  Bet he’s really fun at parties.  💩 

Do you think he gets invited to parties...

Having read his posts here and other stuff on the web from the same person I do believe he has no inner peace, I'd hate to drive on the same road as him...

36 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

I am going to add "Dick-Fuck-Stick" to my personal library of insults.

Reminds me of some boards I did for a bluetooth controlled Rabbit,  it had a similar development name, having the 3D models on the screen could be embarrassing. Maybe he had one to hand when he sent the message and got confused. 

At the end of the day its a fun hobby, why does the above and Lasagne take it so seriously that they have to spill bile on public audio forums, that what Facebook is for. 😀

3 minutes ago, charlesphoto said:

I would hope the "my stuff is bigger and better than yours and therefore so am I" meme went out in the sixth grade. It's just crap that's supposed to make your life more enjoyable, not more bitter and angry. But then again look at our President...

From what I've heard, his "stuff" isn't all that big.

12 minutes ago, audio.bill said:

Maybe he was just having a bad day

If not before he wrote that, certainly after...

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull