IGNORED

Humps at 43Hz, 90Hz, and 110Hz

What did you use to get the measurements?  As in which software.  And could you show at least the lowest 300 hz.  Maybe using REW or something similar.   And remind us of your room dimensions.  I remember you ad the sloping ceiling.   And how big are the humps?

Moving the speakers and/or yourself around is the first step.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

15 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I used REW.

I just ordered some of these ATS Acoustics Corner Bass Traps on the suggestion of @mitchco - https://www.atsacoustics.com/corner-bass-trap-b.html

Here's a screenshot of 10-200 with 1/12 smoothing

10-200-1-12smooting.png

So something I wondered.  Your peaks are more like 43 or 44 hz and 88 hz.  I would think they are related.  Maybe by a room dimension around 12.5 or so feet.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.