IGNORED

Autologon problem

Hi

in the C:\AO\Tools folder you‘ll find a bunch of cmd files. Some of them contain a line (similar to ping 127.0.0.1) you can copy paste to your custom shell replacement, it will add a bit of delay and give the network stack time load properly.

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/56327-how-to-customshell-as-shell-replacement/

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

You need to create your own from scratch to match your specific needs if you don‘t find anything suitable from the 35+ ones our ServiceTool offers.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

yes that looks good to me. It might be needed to add cmd.exe as last line if you want to end up with the command prompt after logon.

remember, test your shell first and verify all is working as you need it before you set it as shell replacement.

best,

AudioPhil

Your path seems wrong. Be sure to habe the correct path in your custom shell and as said before, test it manually BEFORE you set it as shell.

I don't understand what path you mean, if it's the net use path it's correct.
However I solved (thanks to a great friend) with a .cmd which is launched by Fidelizer which starts up last.

Where can I act to prevent the prompt window from opening?
I noticed that it is a process when it is open.

Thanks Phil and forgive me if I can't understand you.
On 7/9/2019 at 8:34 PM, antonyb said:
I don't understand what path you mean, if it's the net use path it's correct.
However I solved (thanks to a great friend) with a .cmd which is launched by Fidelizer which starts up last.

Where can I act to prevent the prompt window from opening?
I noticed that it is a process when it is open.

Thanks Phil and forgive me if I can't understand you.

Please do not ask for forgiveness, there is no reason to :) I always try to help as good as I can, also if things are not directly related to the AudiophileOptimizer but rather general Windows questions. But in this case it seems I am just not good enough to help out. Happily you found another solution! Would you mind sharing the script you are now using?

Very best,

AudioPhil