IGNORED

FS: Schiit Yggdsrail

6 hours ago, bobfa said:

All,

I am selling my component systems now that I have Kii Three Speakers.  The first item is my YGGY.  $2000 USA only.  

You can also see my listing on Superphonica below for pictures, etc.

https://superphonica.com/all-products/components-digital/digital-to-analog-converters-dac/schiit-yggdrasil-3/

Bob

Just out of curiosity, would you mind posting after you sell you finish your "post Kii" sale, what the Kii's cost you, net sales of components? I think it would be informative for lots of people, if you don't mind posting the info.

Personally I got about $5000 for a used amp and speakers when I bought the Kii. My DAC wasn't sale worthy because it needed mechanical repairs (buttons, dials), so I just kept it. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)