IGNORED

SOLD: Chord DAVE - 2 months Old - Flawless - Black

I have a  2 months old Black Chord DAVE in mint condition....flawless.  All original packaging and accessories. 

Need to put funds towards wife's surgery.  It isn't life threatening but is very expensive and of course insurance will only pay for the surgery that doesn't work.  Thank God you can still pay a doctor..for now.

Plus I have built my best system yet and now I will wash it away....like the Buddhist sand mandala.   I am finally really getting off the merry go round and it feels good.  Now I can listen to music and systems that are simple and sane...it's all background noise anyway.  😉

Cheers,

Christopher

DAVE.thumb.JPG.9fc79f7511a12b377e59857852fa71f3.JPG

"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

Just a side note..

I would consider a trade involving a Chord Qutest DAC.

DAVE is going up on the big sites later today.

Thanks for looking.

"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

Since this is less than six weeks old, the dealer is taking it back and sending me a Qutest and cash. 

Funny I will have the NUCklehead NUC and the Qutest going into my Yamaha and ADS....vintage audio meets the 21st century!

So this ad is done.

1 hour ago, Evo-No-Revo said:

Since this is less than six weeks old, the dealer is taking it back and sending me a Qutest and cash. 

Funny I will have the NUCklehead NUC and the Qutest going into my Yamaha and ADS....vintage audio meets the 21st century!

So this ad is done.

I am happy for you that you still have the nuc, qutest and the Yamaha to listen too.  But saddens me that this is the way your healthcare system or lack there off works.

i hope your wife gets well soon.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2