IGNORED

SOLD: Modwright KWA-150 Signature Edition (SE) amplifier; free US shipping

This is virtually a brand new amplifier as Dan Wright (Modwright) personally has upgraded the guts of my KWA-150 to the Signature Edition, certified the settings and measurements, replaced the entire original black casing to the new black SE casing, and has the amp boxed and ready to ship from his location.  For that reason, the pictures below are stock pics, as I don’t have the amp here in Colorado.

This amplifier costs $8995 but I am selling it to go very quickly.  Please no low ball offers.  $3800, plus shipping from Amboy, WA. EDIT July 13:  I will add free Continental US shipping. I will take paypal (friend or add the correct fees) and will ship anywhere.

This powerful amp can output 250W into 4ohms (150W into 😎 and can be bridged mono (switch on back panel) into 650W (bridged mono 4 ohms; 450W bridged mono 8 ohms).  It has won numerous awards, and is part of the Modwright impeccable amplifier reputation.

kwa150SE3.jpg

kwa150SE2.jpg

kwa150SE1.jpg

What are you substituting for the Modwright Ted?

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

• 1 month later...