IGNORED

The ultimate Power Supply Units for music servers (and other devices for cleaner power source)

• 2 months later...

Received my Sean Jacobs DC3 PSU a couple days ago and am using it to power my HQPlayer PC. With this purchase, I am now powering 90 % of my digital signal chain with Sean's PSU designs. (Server, HQplayer, Endpoint, and Switch)

Just wanted to mention that the improvement in overall SQ was (in my sincere opinion) immediate and apparrent. 

So with all the interesting scientific discussions going on in this thread, the proof for me is in the SQ pudding.

My perception: The quality of a PSU clearly makes a distinguishable difference throughout the signal chain.

20 minutes ago, str-1 said:

I’ve already had some very helpful exchanges with Sean and feel myself ever closer to placing an order for a 2-rail fixed voltage supply with all the upgrade options, including the same regulator parts used in the Innuos Statement, which Sean says bring a slight advantage.

I had my DC3 built to the same specs as the Zenith SE and am not regretting the purchase one bit. Sean was even nice enough to provide me with longer connecting cables at no additional cost when I changed my mind at the last minute.

Fantastic service and product.

• 3 weeks later...