IGNORED

The ultimate Power Supply Units for music servers (and other devices for cleaner power source)

27 minutes ago, Superdad said:

I spend more than 20 hours per week doing nothing

I love to work at nothing all day. 😉

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

13 minutes ago, Chopin75 said:

If there is less noise feeding into the server in the first place, that would be better than trying to filter out the noise downstream

@JohnSwenson's research regarding propagation of clock phase noise signature (fingerprint) should help clarify the right approach ... along with user experience with the upcoming EtherREGEN.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

18 minutes ago, davide256 said:

Does look like the pentium NUC's have been discontinued so

that an LPS 1.2 is no longer viable for new NUC endpoint purchase.

Intel's Ice Lake 10nm CPUs (expected holiday season 2019) will include 15W but so far I haven't seen Ice Lake on the NUC roadmap.