IGNORED

More power to you - AC⚡DC FOREVER

21 hours ago, tapatrick said:

These are interesting products, their Iso PS  can power my USB bridge or SATA drive, though none would be adequate for my PC streamer. They are however cheaper than Farad (< than 1/2) so I can buy 2 of these for price of 1! Though my PinkFaun USB bridge may benefit from 3A, I think the ciunas is only at 2 A but then it states > 2 Amp so does it mean it can do 3 A or more if needed but all the time ? 

38 minutes ago, Dev said:

I don't know all the details of Teddypardo and maybe someone else can explain but their power supplies are very famous in the Naim circle. I know couple of folks using them with various streamers and very happy with the result.

The exasound DAC uses the Teddy too. 

1 hour ago, Superdad said:

According to Mr. Pardo and as seen in photos, some of his supplies use an SMPS brick inside for the AC>DC and then he runs that through his regulator board:

And some linked photos:

Pretty sure his 2A supplies have their own trans and rectifier diodes though.

Ok, I hope I am not mistaken but from the link to the other thread, it shows pics where basically the Teddy Prado is based on a Japanese brick SMPS (looks like the regular brick for cheap laptop), correct ?. I am not technical but does he just basically clean up the generic SMPS and call it a special SMPS? I know he started with DIY project but this is really too much of DIY!  Sorry, but the prices he charge may be too much for this design, though I hope not all his PS are like this. 

• 2 weeks later...