IGNORED

More power to you - AC⚡DC FOREVER

9 hours ago, mansr said:

spacer.png

I wish I had one of those too, my own power station 😀

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

2 hours ago, LTG2010 said:

I have previously said the same in A.S. as Iancanada says here.

do not suggest using and LDO or regulator after LifePO4 or ultra capacitor power supplies, that could degrade the power supply quality.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

5 hours ago, LTG2010 said:

I am using one of these which have up to 2x 13.6v rails plus 2 x 3.3v rails, very nice results. I'm testing it out with running an Iso Regen or Sonore Ultra digital on 6.8v. Haven't decided where it will end up.. However it is not for beginners as there is a lot of soldering involved and 10x 3.4v LifePo4 batteries pack a serious punch if shorted - but worth the (focussed) effort.

This week I also tried out a Cuinas 5v Supercap PSU (see link above) VERY nice powering my Aqvox Switch, with a clean smooth affect on sound. I will be ordering a 7v version and John is currently developing a higher powered variable version 12-25v which I am very interested in to run NUCs.

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

@sandyk "I have previously said the same in A.S. as Iancanada says here."

do not suggest using and LDO or regulator after LifePO4 or ultra capacitor power supplies, that could degrade the power supply quality.

Definitely agree with this, does not help SQ...

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

20 minutes ago, Chopin75 said:

I am quite interested in the Teddypardo, he stated he is not doing LPS nor SWPS, so what exactly is it? the technical page is too complex, I hope someone can summarize! 

I don't know all the details of Teddypardo and maybe someone else can explain but their power supplies are very famous in the Naim circle. I know couple of folks using them with various streamers and very happy with the result.

21 hours ago, tapatrick said:

These are interesting products, their Iso PS  can power my USB bridge or SATA drive, though none would be adequate for my PC streamer. They are however cheaper than Farad (< than 1/2) so I can buy 2 of these for price of 1! Though my PinkFaun USB bridge may benefit from 3A, I think the ciunas is only at 2 A but then it states > 2 Amp so does it mean it can do 3 A or more if needed but all the time ? 

38 minutes ago, Dev said:

I don't know all the details of Teddypardo and maybe someone else can explain but their power supplies are very famous in the Naim circle. I know couple of folks using them with various streamers and very happy with the result.

The exasound DAC uses the Teddy too. 

46 minutes ago, Chopin75 said:

I think the ciunas is only at 2 A but then it states > 2 Amp so does it mean it can do 3 A or more if needed but all the time ? 

You would need to ask John Kenny that question.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020