IGNORED

ASIO on HQPlayer pro trial

• 1 year later...

WHY ASIO HQPLAYER 4 IS ONLY FOR WINDOWS, HQPlayer 3 work with ASIO on Mac!!! I pay for the upgrade $200 + and I use Mac. 

Every time I have an issue the support team tells me to read the manual, so what's the support team's for? The manual does not help to fix problems.

Or to solved the problems I get my money back and reinstall HQPlayer 3?

6 hours ago, Bushikai said:

WHY ASIO HQPLAYER 4 IS ONLY FOR WINDOWS, HQPlayer 3 work with ASIO on Mac!!! I pay for the upgrade $200 + and I use Mac. 

Because exaSound is the only one that has ASIO driver on Mac, it is notable effort to maintain, and for v4 there are no devices for Mac that would support inputs over ASIO. All backends on v4 are bidirectional, but there is no way to test ASIO inputs on macOS.

In addition, with exaSound you get all the same features using their CoreAudio driver anyway.

6 hours ago, Bushikai said:

Every time I have an issue the support team tells me to read the manual, so what's the support team's for? The manual does not help to fix problems.

Because there is no "support team", this is one man operation. I wish there would be, but then HQPlayer would cost much more.

I refer to the manual when I know answer to the question is in the manual, at least in part.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

Now that Apple is going to their own CPU/GPU and chipsets, it may be harder to support.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects