IGNORED

Amarra Udate?

uvrmd

I am looking forward to it as well.

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

I have the latest beta, it is coming along nicely. Last I heard, they have been really busy with the Vinyl program, but are looking to release the 2.1 update as soon as they can. When, I don't know, I'll ask and see what their ETA is.

Peace,

Lee

Locus Design Group[br]www.locus-design.com[br]www.cryo-parts.com[br]www.cryo-freeze.com

No info yet Lee?

I'm looking forward to 2.1

2.0 is buggy when using its own playing mechanism (ie without iTunes) but the sound makes up for it - better than any previous version

Source: Pink Faun Ultra - Chord DAVE

Amps: VTV Purifi

Speakers: Trenner and Friedel RA

Cables : JCAT reference USB, Tellerium XLR, Kubula-Sosna Elation speaker

Plus CEC TL 5 Cd transport - Blackcat Tron BNC - Chord DAVE

The iTunes-less player in 2.0 was a sonic advance but the full version of 2.1 using both the player and memory play is a revelation. Musical nuances and textures that weren't there before, just sounds more real.

How are others finding it?

Source: Pink Faun Ultra - Chord DAVE

Amps: VTV Purifi

Speakers: Trenner and Friedel RA

Cables : JCAT reference USB, Tellerium XLR, Kubula-Sosna Elation speaker

Plus CEC TL 5 Cd transport - Blackcat Tron BNC - Chord DAVE

The site was probably under refection when I tried to connect, now it's brand new and much more professional than before, and 2.1 seems at first glance a significant improvement.

• Flying NOE - Driving CJ & JK - Listening Technics - B&W •