vortecjr

Sonore Used Gear Policy

Rate this topic

This is the most generous support program I have seen.  I hope not to have a reason to dispose of my several Sonore products, but, if one arises, I will appreciate being able to take advantage of this offer.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > JRiver Media Server > ASUS AC-87R Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > EtherRegen > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Tier 2 > Wyred4Sound 10th Anniversary DAC > Wyred4Sound STI-500 > Revel F32 Concertas

Basement:  Synology 218+ NAS > JRiver Media Server > ASUS AC-87R Router > Netgear GS348 Switch >TrendNet FMC>Sonore OpticalModule> UltraRendu > NuPrime IDA-8 > KEF LS50's

31 minutes ago, Mike Rubin said:

This is the most generous support program I have seen.  I hope not to have a reason to dispose of my several Sonore products, but, if one arises, I will appreciate being able to take advantage of this offer.

There is enough Sonore gear in the wild now that we need to address this head on and we want to make sure used gear customers also have the best experience possible.   

3 hours ago, vortecjr said:

This offer applies to Sonore products being sold on www.superphonica.com. The goal of this promotion is two fold: 1. Promote Chris' new website. 2. Assure that Sonore customers have the best possible experience using our gear either new or used.      

Sonore will extend to qualifying customers a free second hand recertification and extended warranty program. Once the product is listed for sale on www.superphonica.com it can be sent to Sonore where it will be inspected, tested, reset, and calibrated. The software on the Rendu product line will be flashed with the latest version using the existing micro SD card. Sonore will provide a new product box if necessary. In order to quality for this program the unit most be in factory original condition. Should hardware be necessary to restore a modified or damaged unit to factory original condition the parts will be made available to the customer for purchase. If the unit has 6 months or more of original warranty remaining it will be transferrable to the new owner under this program. If the unit does not have warranty remaining Sonore will issue a new warranty card good for 6 months from the date of the recertification. The extended warranty and our labor is offered for free excluding any shipping charges.

Feel free to post any comments or suggestions below.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

Very generous

Thank you

G

Main: sonicTransporter I5>ultraRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>Wyred4Sound 2 DSD> Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Atma-sphere MA-1 3.1> Maggie 1.7, Quad (sub),Speaker cable: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

Thanks to Jesus from Sonore and Andrew Gillis from Small Green Computer, I am the happy owner of a new microRendu case!

Excellent customer service all-around.