IGNORED

50% off Premium, excellent condition USB Cables

I just changed the connection between my Antipodes DX3 server and PS Audio Directstream from USB to Ethernet in order to take advantage of the Bridge II's MQA.

So I no longer need two excellent condition premium USB cables:

(1) Excellent condition 1.5 meter dual end Audience AU24 SE. The dual ends separate power from data, improving resolution.

List is $1050. Selling for $525. Comes in original box with paperwork and sealed tube of DeoxIT de-oxidizer. 

Great review from the Absolute Sound, which considers this a no-compromise analog sounding cable.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/audience-au24-se-usb-cable/

2) Excellent condition 4 foot WyWires Platinum USB.  List is $899. selling for $450. Cable personally recommended to me by Ben Zwickel of Mojo Audio as the best USB cable he's heard and what he uses to demo his equipment at shows. Balanced, exciting life-like mid-range and vocals.

There aren't a lot of reviews of the WyWires USB cables on the web. (I wouldn't have bought it without Ben's recommendation. After all, he does know a bit about servers and DACs).

But found this.

http://av2day.com/2013/11/my-experience-with-wywires-part-i/

"Then I connected the WyWires USB cable to the Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 and I regretted it within 20 seconds – it knocked out my reference USB cable (which I had just bought!). Immediately I noticed better separation overall and more details in the bass region.

I felt so flabbergasted that I actually did A-B testing with my reference USB cable several times just to make sure my initial impressions were not wrong. In the end, I noted that my reference USB cable could match the WyWires only in midrange neutrality. The WyWires USB cable was clearly better in the bass and treble regions."

I used and loved them both.