IGNORED

the damping factor rule.

Too little damping factor leaves the bass uncontrolled and at the extreme muddy.  The bass lingers longer than it should which sounds like more bass. Generally if the speaker is pretty good you don't want to muddy up the bass with poor damping.  Some may like going a little bit in that direction.  Making that adjustment with amp changes is rather crazy.  Now an excess of damping doesn't kill any bass it simply controls what is there.  You likely would hear no difference in a damping factor of 100 and 4000.  So no bass has been killed. 

As Ralf says gives us some details and you'll get better advice.  

Now without knowing all the particulars you'd possibly be better to add a Subwoofer and adjust the level of it relative to the main speaker. 

Also, you need only add resistance between your amp and speaker to lower the damping.  Possibly you could get a sizable .5 ohm resistor and put in series between amp and speaker.  This will reduce the damping to a very low level.  Have to make sure the resistor can handle the power however.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

1 hour ago, Flyman said:

I just saying my thought in order to tell me your opinion. For sure you know much more from me.

So i can try the resistor somehow.low cost as you say.

I think none of bookshelf have a good bass that i am looking for?! If you know some could you please tell me?!

The problem with subs as told is imaging,placing is the right position to take the same delay like your speakers,height and crossovering not to play the same freq.

I don't know where you are located.  Here are a couple resistors, wirewound 10 watt in either .33 ohm or .47 ohm.  With your speakers .33 ohm would give a damping factor of something like 20.  There are better quality versions of such things available if you decide this is to your liking.  These are good enough and inexpensive enough to experiment with.   If you are outside the USA, such things should be available from electronics distributors in your location. 

https://www.parts-express.com/033-ohm-10w-resistor-wire-wound-5-tolerance--016-.33

https://www.parts-express.com/047-ohm-10w-resistor-wire-wound-5-tolerance--016-.47

You'll need to connect one of these in series with the speaker.  There are a few ways you can do this.  At a distance it would hard for me to give best advice on how to do it safely for a test to see if you like the results.  

I don't know of good bookshelf speakers with good ample bass.  Physics is against it mostly.  

In regards to subwoofers, while our hearing can detect timing differences around 10 microseconds at a few hundred hertz, it no longer can detect those from around 80 hz and lower. So a sub crossed over at 80 hertz with preferably 24 db/octave crossovers won't cause trouble with your main speakers.  That does complicate matters vs what you have.  I simply fear your speakers don't have enough bass for what you are seeking.  

An alternative experiment you could try is to do some gentle EQ of some music files to see if minimal boosting of the low end makes you happy with your speakers.  Even something like Audacity which is free could do an alright job of that.  I'd suggest starting a gentle rise at 200 hz reaching +3 db at 50 hz.  Shelve the response and don't increase it above +3 db below 50 hz.  This is low enough not to harm anything, and lets you know if you are just a small distance from bass you'd be happy with. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

1 hour ago, Flyman said:

So speaking for subs....as i see is very difficult to put a sub into a system. This must do a professional. Am i right?!

if not some advices for which sub and some tips placement will be a good hand. Some guys as i see they place them behind the speaker....but me i will placement at the same height of midrange or just above of them.

i have foobar.....do you think can try eq in foobar?! So puting 3db in 50hz and After dicrease smoothly to 200hz?!

yeap the low end is correctly but it isn't enough...i want better push. I don't know if i understand corrctly where you saying high mass mounting. My speakers is placed is open frame stands.do you think that may be a problem also?!

You can do a sub by yourself.  To do it well takes some time, and if you don't know some study of other people's instructions.  Having a pro do it might not be a bad idea. 

As to one or two or a swarm, done right a swarm is the best as in 3 or more.  Two can work alright, and 1 can even be made to be a benefit.  But it is all in the doing.  You would need maybe a Umik (inexpensive calibrated measuring microphone works with laptop over USB) and some time with REW (free but very powerful measuring software) to measure and learn where to place them.  If just doing one, that might be the simplest, one in a corner and adjust level as appropriate.  Not optimum, but often quite acceptable. 

Foobar has more than one equalizer.  If you are talking about the 1/3 octave graphic EQ, yeah, good enough to see what you think.  If not to your liking then no harm done.   Not as good as some that let you more or less draw the response curve, but again this is just an experiment to see if it gets close to giving the bass you want. If you are talking about the default graphic EQ with like 15 bands that will be too coarse, and not really fit for trying out for your purposes.  

If you like, send me two or three songs, I'll EQ them for you and send them back to you. You can use send.firefox.com and send me the link in a private message here.