IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

Hello @Evo-No-Revo

I have checked what you told about with Claudia today and was assured that your upgrade license was activated in our system about 30h after your purchase in the web shop. As described in red and bold letters, the purchases of AO and or upgrade licenses using the webshop is a manual process on our side which can take up to 24h (and sometimes even longer).

To furhter explain a bit, regarding AO licensens the webshop is offered as alternative to our website. It is thought for these customers who don't have a PayPal account, the webshop can also offer credit card payment which the website cannot. On our website on the other hand the  purchase and upgrade of AO licenses are fully automated and without any delay, but that only works using PayPal.

Your upgrade was makerd as "delivered" in our shop once your license upgrade was activated. So you should have gotten an info email from the shop, since that point in time your license is ready. But there is no way for us to reliably check if you got that mail or not. Just te be sure we've double checked your AO account today, and your upgraded is ready to download and activate.

We're deeply sorry for this confusion, probably also caused by the difference between website and webshop, and any delays which resultet out of it. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a direct message if you have any more quesions.

Very best,
AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Thank you Phil.  It was listed as unfufilled yesterday but as of this morning it says fullfilled.  

Glad everything is OK with you guys!

Kind Regards,

Christopher

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 w/ RoomPerfect>GR Research NX-Studio + Rythmik F18 Servo Sub
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

Very glad and happy to see everything going well with AudioPhil and AO.  I am about to purchase more AO activation keys (short term) and expect more breakthrough & game changing products (a bit longer term) from AudioPhil.  Best wishes!

WS2019 Core Datacenter, dualPC, JPLAY Femto, AO3, Fidelizer Pro 8.8, MC2XY, IOS app.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased AO  and ran it. It does not seem to work. I told it to disable Cortana but Cortana is still  active. If that function doesn't work I suspect it may not be working at all. how can you tell?

In any case, I sent an email for support about 2 weeks ago with no response. 

I also "purchased" some hardware, my money was deducted from my PayPal account, but I never received confirmation the product would ship. After a week with no response I sent an email to cancel the order and guess what... yes... no response.

see my system at Audiogon  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/768

3 hours ago, bbosler said:

I purchased AO  and ran it. It does not seem to work. I told it to disable Cortana but Cortana is still  active. If that function doesn't work I suspect it may not be working at all. how can you tell?

In any case, I sent an email for support about 2 weeks ago with no response. 

I also "purchased" some hardware, my money was deducted from my PayPal account, but I never received confirmation the product would ship. After a week with no response I sent an email to cancel the order and guess what... yes... no response.

Dear bbosler

The Cortana issue is known. It was introduced due to one of the windows upgrades which came out quite some time after AO 3.00 was released. Sadly it's not possible to avoid things like that, but it will be adressed in the next update of AO.

Please send me a DM with your order number so I can check what happend. 

Best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

4 minutes ago, Gato said:

Hello AudioPhil,

In March 2021, I placed the order No. 2153 via shop.highend-audiopc.com.

I have not yet been delivered.

Since March, despite my numerous reminder emails, I have not heard anything about this order.

Please tell me what is going on!

Kind regards.

Good Morning

I'll check and get back to you asap.

Best,

AudioPhil

11 hours ago, AudioPhil said:

It was introduced due to one of the windows upgrades which came out quite some time after AO 3.00 was released.

Hi Phil,

do you also have Windows 11 on the plan? 😉

34 minutes ago, StreamFidelity said:

Hi Phil,

do you also have Windows 11 on the plan? 😉

Hello

As in the older days too the client side of operating systems isn't exactly my top priority. But i'll certainly have a look at it, of course yes.

Best,

AudioPhil

1 hour ago, Rsbrsvp said:

I am trying out Audrivana Studio with Windows Server 19 and AO 3.0.

WASAPI works but AISO and Kernel Streaming options do not even though I installed this option when setting up AO.

Any ideas how to get these working?

I gave up on Audirvana long time ago...

Does it offer KS and ASIO at all? Did you try that on Windows 10?

And what do you use, Server 2019 GUI or Core?

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

Yes.  Have used both on Windows 10 and 11 (developer version).

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

8 hours ago, AudioPhil said:

And what do you use, Server 2019 GUI or Core?

Audrivana Studio offers Kernel Streaming.  And yes- it works on a windows 10 computer.

I use WS2019 in GUI for my stereo system.

Windows Server 2019 in GUI does (also) offer KS by itself, no need for AO.

So if it does not work then its an Audirvana issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed hardware extensions on my machines which changed the hardware identification.

Is there a clean way to remove the installation of AO3.0 and restore the services in the state they were before using it without buying a new licence for this sole purpose ?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, SwissBear said:

Hi,

I installed hardware extensions on my machines which changed the hardware identification.

Is there a clean way to remove the installation of AO3.0 and restore the services in the state they were before using it without buying a new licence for this sole purpose ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

I am not sure if I really understand the question respectiecly what exatly the desired state is you want to end up with?

Best,

AudioPhil

2 hours ago, AudioPhil said:

Hello

I am not sure if I really understand the question respectiecly what exatly the desired state is you want to end up with?

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi,

Thanks for answering. For the time being, and waiting for the release of the next version of AO, I would be happy to restore the state the machine was in prior to installing and running AO3.0. But even the restoring script needs a valid licence, which has been void by installing new devices/cards on the computer. So I'm a bit stuck with a machine which I am not able to optimize, neither to restore to its original state.

Can you please help ?

Thanks, Best

Hello

ok now i got you. It's actually not the setup/uninstall routine which needs an activated system. It's the reset from within the ServiceTool which needs it. All other parts of the uninstall routine work fine incl. registry restore.

Can you temporarily undo the hardware change you did?

• 1 month later...