IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

On 5/31/2019 at 5:20 PM, Windows X said:

Congratulations on AO 3.00 release. I heard reports from clients running it smoothly with Fidelizer on Windows 10 v1903 today too!

17 hours ago, luisma said:

Very good and constant work Phil, congrats

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

1 hour ago, magicknow said:

when i tried this again with a fresh install  the Shortcut for Service Tool and Audio Optimizer appeared but not for Audiophile shell.

1 hour ago, magicknow said:

Phil  I am having an issue running Roon Server on my dual PC (winsvr 2019 on both) setup

when I run AO on both the Control and Audio PC it does not offer the option to keep Windows Management Instrumentation.

This is exactly as it's designed to be, nothing wrong with that.

____________________________________________________________________________________

32 minutes ago, Anto said:

If you use the router you don't need static ip, if you connect 2 pc with cross cable you have to assign static ip before disabling the network,
the network services however are the following: Dhcp, nsi
Greetings Anto😉

Nope... :)

it‘s actually around 10 different services and drivers which are disabled by this feature.

4 minutes ago, satbaba said:

my purpose is:
Can I disable network services with AO and improve the sound quality, but then can I control jplay femto with my remote device samsung tablet?

If you use static IP yes.

I think it is better you do not use this feature in this constellation, sorry. There seems to much of network knowledge missing to make this work.

Please start a new thread for this toppic if you still want to try.

25 minutes ago, rickca said:

Could you please provide a list of the drivers and services disabled by this feature?  I've always been hesitant to use it because I'm unsure what gets disabled.

You can just do a reset using ServiceTool should it not fit your needs.

• 4 weeks later...

...the nice thing about Server 2019 in GUI is that it brings around the same sound quality that Server 2016 in core had! Imagine....

So there‘s a lot less hassle related to Core Mode but still phenomenal sound quality! 🙂

If you want to go all in 2019 Core is king and AO 3.00 will bring you back all the needed stuff like Kernel-Streaming, WASAPI and it will make most players work at all in core. But the entire setup is more complex without doubt so...

I always like having more options! 👍🏼

4 hours ago, numlog said:

in core with fod is there anyway to bring up programs that normally start in the tray (bottom right)  in GUI? they are visible in task manager as background services and it doesnt let you into them,  it is the control panel for my sound device.

Of course :) you just need to navigate through the directories and launch the desired executable.

Basically all you need are the commands „cd“ and „dir“ as well as the tab button (optional, but makes life a lot easier). You‘ll find some basic infos about the most important dos commands in our best practices guide here: 
https://www.highend-audiopc.com/PDF/computer_audio_best_practices_guide.pdf and a ton of it when you ask google or youtube.

best,

AudioPhil

17 minutes ago, numlog said:

I had tried that, along with everything else google had to offer, im able to launch the exe in explorer so that's not the issue.

The control panel launches minimised, creating a shortcut and setting it to launch maximised does not change that. In GUI you have to click the icon in the tray to open the control panel, running exe just adds another instance to the tray.

its a Juli@ soundcard.

I think this a unique circumstance for server core that would require some manual fix so I guess im out of luck

Ah, now I got it right!

this might be worth a try: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14760518/how-can-i-maximize-a-specific-window-through-cmdwindows

4 hours ago, Lazz said:

Hello, i am not very proficient with computers, but can you tell me in a simple way, do i have to upgrade from server 2012? Also, if i have to upgrade to sever 2019, how do I keep my install of the latest Fidelizer? 

Thx.

If you have 2012 (not 2012 R2) you need to use a later server version to use AO 3.00. it works with 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 and all versions of Windows 10.

but a fresh install of Server 2019 would be highly recommended, especially if Fidelizer is all there is on the old machine.

Best,

AudioPhil

1 hour ago, Lazz said:

Do you know the process to keep Fidelizer if I upgrade to server 2019.

There is no specific process, just update Windows Server.

5 hours ago, dminches said:

In 3.0 when you run AO it no longer tells you what sound signature and digital filter you used in the past.  Is this an intended change?

It does, no worries. But in the upgrade scenario from an older version it won't.

1 hour ago, tboooe said:

I am a bit late in upgrading due to that annoying thing called work but I am very very glad I did.  My plan was to build 2 new PCs for HQP and NAA and upgrading to Server 2019 but this is taking a bit longer than expected so I decided to upgrade to AO 3.0 on my existing hardware which runs Server 2016 and 2012 Essentials respectively.  Having been a long time user of AO I didnt think there was more magic that Phil could do so I was not expecting too much from this newest version, perhaps a small change here or there.  Even without upgrading to Server 2019 I can say that AO 3.0 is a fantastic improvement!  Its hard to put into words the changes I hear but the best way for to describe it getting just a little closer to the music.  Its as if another layer  has been removed between me and the music so I feel more connected emotionally.  Needless to say I am more than pleased with this upgrade.  Thank you Phil for your continued development and contribution to this crazy hobby!!!

THANK YOU very much! :)

Yes it has to be like that if you do a reset using ServiceTool, working as designed!

just run AO again without a reset (as intended for "normal" operation) then you will see what you have chosen the last time.

or alternatively just have a look at your settings log...

6 minutes ago, tboooe said:

Ahhh....so this is a change then?  I do remember in previous versions even after doing a reset with ServiceTool, when running AO again we would be shown the previous sound signatures.  

Yes you are correct! 🙂 n the older versions this only worked for some usage type but not all (SinglePC, AudioPC, etc.). A bug...

It's fixed now with 3.00 and working exactly the same on all usage types 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...

For those who did not yet upgrade to AO 3.00...

Did you know you will not only get the update to AO 3.00 but also FIVE NEW ACTIVATION-KEYS?

As comparison two additional keys for AO 2.20 are around the same price, so it makes more sense to upgrade to AO 3.00 instead of ordering two more keys for AO 2.20.

You can get your AO 3.00 upgrade immediately, all you need to do is to log in to our download portal over here https://www.highend-audiopc.com/download, this will show your the correct upgrade option for your current version.

Very best,

AudioPhil

• 4 months later...
On 11/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, marko2791 said:

I tried Audiophile Optimizer and i have to say that i get better results with Windows 10 enterprise LTSC or Windows 2016 server GUI WITHOUT OPTIMIZATIONS!!!

Another thing to mention is that THIS SWISS GUY is not a correct person, he doesn't respect the 14 day evaluation AND YOU WILL NEVER GET A REFUND!!!
SO I WASTED 130$

Hello

There is NO trial available of AO 3.00. Sadly all we can currently offer is a trial for AO 2.20. -> You bought the full version and not the trial.

Furthermore you decided to ignore all our emails to help you, you insulted and threatened us heavily and directly started a PayPal claim which made it impossible for us to give you a refund even if we wanted to since PayPal takes over the case once you file a claim...

We have and always will respect our 14-days refund policy for customer who actually ordered the trial and also used the trial version with its deticated trial activation portal.

You did not order the trial, you ordered and activated the retail version several times, hence no refund. No software vendor will give you a refund for a full version software.

Very best,

AudioPhil

On 11/27/2019 at 7:24 PM, rickca said:

@AudioPhil are you going to make AO 3.0 available with a Windows Server 2019 evaluation ISO?  I see only WS2012 or WS2016 on your website.

The 2019 ISO is listed here?

https://www.highend-audiopc.com/ao-order

45 minutes ago, rickca said:

Yes it is, but I was asking whether you can get a trial of AO 3.00 with WS2019 evaluation ISO.  I see from your answer to another user that there is no trial of AO 3.00 available, so that answers my question.  It's unfortunate that there's no trial for the current version of your product.  Why is that?

I was asking because I have a license for AO 2.20 and considering buying an upgrade.

How does one buy an upgrade?  I see you have a Black Friday deal ($99) for AO 3.00.  Is there a Black Friday deal for the upgrade?  Thanks!

Sorry, i missunderstood.. :) We are still working on the trial working with Server 2019, it should be available by the end of this year. The currently available trial (based on AO 2.20) is only working for Server 2012 up to 2016 and Windows 10, but not yet for 2019.

We'll send out a newsletter shortly with all informations regarding our Black Friday deals. Yes of course Upgrades and Key-Packs are also available at a discounted price. For the upgrade you can simply log on our download area (https://www.highend-audiopc.com/download) and you will be displayed the correct (and discounted) uprade path based on what AO version you currently are.

Very best,

AudioPhil

• 2 months later...

Hi

The problem is the installer of JRiver, it doesn't display correctly in core mode.

I do a "normal" install on a GUI system, activate it and then just copy files and folders to the core setup. 

hope this helps! 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, jeti said:

Thanks!  Sounds promising but then I realized that I could not get Ethernet connection installed on Server 2019 core, though I managed to get it on GUI mode.  Any links I could follow? 

Sure!

Please see our AO setup guide and check the section about the "DriverHelper" feature of our ServiceTool: https://pdf.highend-audiopc.com/audiophile-optimizer-setup-guide.pdf

very best,

AudioPhil