IGNORED

[How-To] How and why to configure a shell replacement?

So I finally got around to installing Server 2019 GUI.  I did the shell replacement for Jriver.  How do I load service tool again to disable the shell and return to default?  Can the command be run from a remote desktop connection?

Thank You.

2CH System - PMC MB2SE(2) McIntosh C1000C/T, MC2301(2) PS Audio DirectStream DAC, P10, P5. Wireworld Cables and Interconnects. CAPS based Music Server.

HT System - PMC EB1i(2), CB6i, Twenty.21(2) JL Audio F113. Bryston SP4, McIntosh MC207. PS Audio P5. Wireworld Cables and Interconnects. CAPS based Music and Video Server.

Loaded task manager, selected new task, command prompt, maneuvered to C:\AO and ran service tool from this location this morning.

2CH System - PMC MB2SE(2) McIntosh C1000C/T, MC2301(2) PS Audio DirectStream DAC, P10, P5. Wireworld Cables and Interconnects. CAPS based Music Server.

HT System - PMC EB1i(2), CB6i, Twenty.21(2) JL Audio F113. Bryston SP4, McIntosh MC207. PS Audio P5. Wireworld Cables and Interconnects. CAPS based Music and Video Server.