IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

I have a recurrence of the previous problem I had with my UR, see post #1890 going forward.  After having to shut down power to my entire system for a period of 6 weeks i am no longer able to find my eitr/Dac under Dac diagnostics.  I have gone through all of my previous hoops in order to "find" it with no Luck. At a loss for what to do.

mbain

5 hours ago, mbain said:

I have a recurrence of the previous problem I had with my UR, see post #1890 going forward.  After having to shut down power to my entire system for a period of 6 weeks i am no longer able to find my eitr/Dac under Dac diagnostics.  I have gone through all of my previous hoops in order to "find" it with no Luck. At a loss for what to do.

It's rare to have an issue with the USB connector. However, a good starting point would be to take a look at it. Also, try a generic USB cable. 

15 hours ago, vortecjr said:

It's rare to have an issue with the USB connector. However, a good starting point would be to take a look at it. Also, try a generic USB cable. 

Swapped out usb cable without change.  All led’s on Ur functioning.  Eitr appears to be function within normal limits.????

mbain

2 hours ago, mbain said:

Swapped out usb cable without change.  All led’s on Ur functioning.  Eitr appears to be function within normal limits.????

what happens if you connect your dac directly to the ur (without the eitr)?

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100

I have just got my microrendu back from the 1.4 hardware upgrade and now have 2.7 running.

Trying to get Kazoo running with Tidal. After a while I got Kazoo to find the rendu but with the hamburger drop down and selecting Tidal it just sits on loading forever. I have reinstalled Kazoo and rebooted rendu a few times.57109776_1185318531643024_621671978947837952_n.thumb.png.7cb2c9f821b2bae0b3ad28ee3d455ff6.png

Also trying to get the upnp bridge working. In settings it sees my Cambridge 752BD and I have gone through the proceedure here to run it but I can't seem to find it in Roon. What app is meant to be running?

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/29745-sonicorbiter-sonoreupnp-bridge/

bridge.thumb.png.3a19c75bdc1f8db46dc5026fd17446f0.png

Any help with both would be great

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

3 hours ago, bunno77 said:

Trying to get Kazoo running with Tidal. After a while I got Kazoo to find the rendu but with the hamburger drop down and selecting Tidal it just sits on loading forever. I have reinstalled Kazoo and rebooted rendu a few times.57109776_1185318531643024_621671978947837952_n.thumb.png.7cb2c9f821b2bae0b3ad28ee3d455ff6.png

Open Kazoo and click on the menu bars at the top left. Click on any of the tabs except Tidal and Qobuz. Go to Apps / MPD DLNA and clear the cache...wait for the page to refresh automatically and a wait a few seconds before proceeding. In Kazoo now click on the Tidal or Qobuz tab and you should be prompted to enter the login ID and password.

2 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

Open Kazoo and click on the menu bars at the top left. Click on any of the tabs except Tidal and Qobuz. Go to Apps / MPD DLNA and clear the cache...wait for the page to refresh automatically and a wait a few seconds before proceeding. In Kazoo now click on the Tidal or Qobuz tab and you should be prompted to enter the login ID and password.

Genius, that worked thank you very much

3 hours ago, bunno77 said:

I have just got my microrendu back from the 1.4 hardware upgrade and now have 2.7 running.

Also trying to get the upnp bridge working. In settings it sees my Cambridge 752BD and I have gone through the proceedure here to run it but I can't seem to find it in Roon. What app is meant to be running?

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/29745-sonicorbiter-sonoreupnp-bridge/

bridge.thumb.png.3a19c75bdc1f8db46dc5026fd17446f0.png

Any help with both would be great

Is SqueezeBox support enabled in Roon? Did you look in Roon Settings in Audio Device and enable SqueezeLIte. 

3 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

Was this warranty work?

Nah I believe I got the last upgrade through Vortexbox in the UK. They also fixed the issue with the 2.5 software SD not updating

1 minute ago, vortecjr said:

Is SqueezeBox support enabled in Roon? Did you look in Roon Settings in Audio Device and enable SqueezeLIte. 

Yep I followed the link above. 

I am not getting an option in Audio to enable Squeezelite

Roon 1.png

roon 2.png

Yeah I had tried that a few times before posting and just tried restarting again. No luck unfortunately

Excuse my ignorance but what is LMS? 

15 hours ago, vortecjr said:

Follow these steps:

1. Updated the Rendu, then power down the Rendu.

2. Power cycled the USB device. 

3. Power up the Rendu.

4. Does the USB device show up in Apps / DAC Diagnostics?

Followed the above steps.  USB device does NOT show up in Apps/DAC Diagnostics.

mbain

11 hours ago, vortecjr said:

Does it work if you select one of the other renderers? Are you pressing Save in screen shot 2?

Nope can't get any to work. Yep pressing save