IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

Any benefit to uninstall Apps that you are not using?

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

24 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

Not really. The output modes that are not selected are not active. Things like LMS, SonoreUPnP Bridge, and BubbleUPnP server when installed are always on, but they can be turned off and kept installed.  

OK, thanks.

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

I inadvertently pulled power cord from uRendu and subsequently my pc (Roon) cant connect to uRendu. Tried power cycling my pc, router, Roon,  uRendu and nothing works. Tried pulling out sd card on uRendu and pushing back in. Tried power cycling my dac, zero. Any ideas? Tried going into the uRendu to reboot but I cannot connect to it. Any help would be appreciated. Been w/o music for 12 hours now. 

Jesus,

How do I email you.  I just purchased a microrendu and I am unable to get the upnp bridge working (please see the first image).

When I go to the bridge settings, I do not see any renderers, although I have several (minimserver and Yamaha aventage receiver).

I enabled squeezebox support in Roon and I see the micro-rendu listed under roon-ready devices.

I have the rendu connected to a netgear orbi router.  The dac connected to the rendu is the Oppo Sonica.

What can I do to fix this.  If you need additional information, please provide your email so I can provide further information.  Thanks  Bruce

Rendu 1.JPG

Rendu 2.JPG

33 minutes ago, acousticmood said:

You might have corrupted the card and need a new one -

If the microRendu can be seen on the network then it is likely that the card is fine.

9 hours ago, steveoat said:

Jesus,

How do I email you.  I just purchased a microrendu and I am unable to get the upnp bridge working (please see the first image).

When I go to the bridge settings, I do not see any renderers, although I have several (minimserver and Yamaha aventage receiver).

I enabled squeezebox support in Roon and I see the micro-rendu listed under roon-ready devices.

I have the rendu connected to a netgear orbi router.  The dac connected to the rendu is the Oppo Sonica.

What can I do to fix this.  If you need additional information, please provide your email so I can provide further information.  Thanks  Bruce

1. The bridge software is off and you need to restart it.

2. MinimServer is a UPnP Server so it will not be listed as a renderer in the app. The Yamaha might be a DLNA or UPnP device and if so it could show up as a renderer. 

3. If you want to play into the Oppo Sonica DAC you can just use Roon to stream to the Rendu in RoonReady output mode and connect the DAC via USB to the Rendu. No real need for the SonoreUPnP Bridge in this case.

4. If you need to email me you can at [email protected].     

Hi - I think this might be a dumb question, but I am stumped and need some help.  I have my UltraRendu linked up to my iMacPro, and I know if is operating effectively because I can play Tidal through it, but I can't get Spotify to recognize it.  When I pull up Spotify, it shows the UltraRendu as a possible output, but when I click on that as an output it shows "Connecting" but also shows "Spotify is not active on this device".  I have gone into the UlrtaRendu App/web page and it says "SpotifyConnect - Active", so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Will

13 hours ago, vortecjr said:

1. The bridge software is off and you need to restart it.

2. MinimServer is a UPnP Server so it will not be listed as a renderer in the app. The Yamaha might be a DLNA or UPnP device and if so it could show up as a renderer. 

3. If you want to play into the Oppo Sonica DAC you can just use Roon to stream to the Rendu in RoonReady output mode and connect the DAC via USB to the Rendu. No real need for the SonoreUPnP Bridge in this case.

4. If you need to email me you can at [email protected].     

Was able to get this resolved via a teamview session with Jesus.  The software needed to be updated and I wasn't aware that I had two  devices running LMS.  After the software was updated and the LMS devices were turned off, the bridge is now working.  Thanks to Jesus for his help.

Bruce

Deleted - problem solved by advice previously given by @vortecjr in this thread.  Thanks!

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

@vortecjr JRiver thinks ultraRendu may not correctly support the SetNext DLNA option, as it gets disabled every time I power cycle. Is that correct?

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=116112.new;topicseen#new

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red

4 hours ago, Matias said:

@vortecjr JRiver thinks ultraRendu may not correctly support the SetNext DLNA option, as it gets disabled every time I power cycle. Is that correct?

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=116112.new;topicseen#new

Of course it supports it and there is nothing to set.

I updated my MR on 6/12 and it can mo longer be seen as a renderer in Bubbleupnp, MconnectMD or Songcast. I have restarted everything, reset everything, reinstalled everything. The MR is reachable via IP address but not visible via DLNS/MPD. What happened???? Please help.

EtherRegen powered by Sonore UltraCap LPS1.2 -> Optical Cable ->OpticalRendu powered by SGC 50w LPS -> Ghent silver plated ->star quad USB (JSSG360)->Denafrips Hermes DDC -> i2S HDMI (Clocked by Terminator Dac via BNC)->Denafrips Terminator II Dac->Linear Tube Audio Preamplifier->Melody 845M Monoblocks -> Silversmith Fidelium Speaker Cables->Pure Audio Project Trio15 Coaxial Open Baffle Speakers->2X SVS 4000 Subwoofers->All connected to PSAudio P10 Power Plant

Finally got it to show up again by deleting and reinstalling MPD/DLNA app again. However out of curiosity what is this "save" action you are suggesting. I dont see this in my app just the option to restart and clear?

EtherRegen powered by Sonore UltraCap LPS1.2 -> Optical Cable ->OpticalRendu powered by SGC 50w LPS -> Ghent silver plated ->star quad USB (JSSG360)->Denafrips Hermes DDC -> i2S HDMI (Clocked by Terminator Dac via BNC)->Denafrips Terminator II Dac->Linear Tube Audio Preamplifier->Melody 845M Monoblocks -> Silversmith Fidelium Speaker Cables->Pure Audio Project Trio15 Coaxial Open Baffle Speakers->2X SVS 4000 Subwoofers->All connected to PSAudio P10 Power Plant

1 hour ago, sandston said:

Finally got it to show up again by deleting and reinstalling MPD/DLNA app again. However out of curiosity what is this "save" action you are suggesting. I dont see this in my app just the option to restart and clear?

My bad...I meant Settings / MPD DLNA.