IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

On 4/6/2018 at 2:23 PM, mttbsh said:

Very interesting, the same happened to me. The Spotify app worked for a very short time after I first connected my Microrendu but after a month or so it quit connecting, I inquired about it but my posts asking for helped seemed to... disappear. That was late in 2016 and it wasn't until I did the most recent update last week to 2.6 that the connection reappeared, apparently they fixed a known Spotify-connection problem with this update. I did pay for Spotify premium for all of those months without being able to play it through my Microrendu, but now that it works I'm happy.  

For me just the opposite, no longer connects since 2.6.

rogerdn

On 5/30/2018 at 5:39 PM, vortecjr said:

Just update your unit again. 

Update started/excuted normally for 2-3 minutes, then stopped for 5, finally  microRendu screen reappeared, ie update didn’t finish. Roon plays, Spotify now plays but at half volume, and MPD says ‘Unknown’ , Lumin and MConnectHD no longer see microRendu.

the first install of 2.6 couple months ago also stopped midway so bought new SD card, no install issues before 2.6, grrrrr.

rogerdn

1 hour ago, vortecjr said:

If the update doesn’t finish you are going to have issues. Also the screen should not disappear during update. Something with you network like a firewall is preventing a complete update. 

I’ve made no network changes, have no network issues with multiple devices, only with microRendu since 2.6 and now twice.

rogerdn

On 6/5/2018 at 6:36 AM, vortecjr said:

Your case is different. Try removing and reinstalling MPD DLNA from Software Manager. Then go to Settings and press Save.

Reinstall apparently stalled, 

Anyway I tried a Save and eventually got,

rogerdn