IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

I recently purchased a Signature Rendu SE and Sonictransporter AP I7. I just set up today with my Benchmark DAC 3. I'm using Roon. The Sonictransporter seems to be working fine as the Roon core. The Signature Rendu shows up in Roon as an output device. However, whenever I play a song in Roon, it just skips to the next song in less than a second (without playing anything) and the next song, and so on. It basically runs through a whole album or playlist in seconds without playing any audio. 

I then tried switching the output device of Roon to the built in speakers of my Mac (I use this Mac for control). The music plays just fine this way. So, I'm inclined to think that the Sonictransporter is working fine as the Roon core. 

I had previously been using a Mac Mini as my Roon Core and player. I had my DAC connected directly to the Mac Mini via USB and it played fine. So, it seems like my DAC is fine.

Perhaps there is some issue in the communication of the Signature Rendu and my DAC? I ran the DAC diagnostics in Sonicorbiter, and have attached a screenshot in case it is helpful.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

DAC diagnostics.png