IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, vortecjr said:

To verify if the Rendu sees yours DAC go to Apps / DAC Diagnostics. If the DAC is not listed you may have to remove and reconnect the USB cable, then refresh the page. If your DAC is still not listed try power cycling the DAC followed by power cycling the Rendu and then go to Apps / DAC Diagnostics. 

I would note that my DAC (and maybe a few others??) doesn't show as connected in the DAC Diagnostics page when it is in standby mode.  As soon as the DAC is fully powered up it is instantly recognized and will then show as connected on the DAC Diagnostics page.  Similarly, if my whole system is completely powered down (for instance if I'm on vacation), when I power back up, for the uRendu to initially "see" the DAC it's necessary to have the DAC fully powered on before power is applied to the uRendu.

• 1 month later...

Hey BlueDL,

I have not had the issue since then.  Between then and now, I've done the upgrade to the 2.8 (I was on 2.7 at the time of the problem).  OTOH, I've got an UltraRendu, using the off-the-shelf Meanwell PS.  Probably means nothing with regard to this problem, but just figured it was worth mentioning.