IQ_AV

The best way to turn off Allo

Hi:

I have a headless setup of Allo Signature and wondering what is the best way to turn off the Allo. Both of the cards are being powered through outlets right now rather than battery pack.  My biggest fear is that I might be corrupting the SD card if I don't go through a proper shut down.

Thanks,

Ahmed

Lenovo TS140(XEON E3-1225 v3 3.2GH) Win 2012 R2 4GB RAM RoonLab Audio Optimizer PPANG USB Card Larry's HDPlex-> CA DacMagic Plus -> AudioResearch DS225 Audioquest XLR -> Sonus Faber Olympica 2 Kimber Speaker Wire->(Main)RPi2 -> RoonBridge -> Onkyo TX-NR609 -> 7.1 In Wall Polk Audio SVS Sub (Home Theatre)

Allo Digione Signature -> HK Signature 2.0 -> Carver THX Amp -> NHT Zero + SVS SB-1000 (LivingRoom)

Depends which system you use,

Dietpi - I'm using JuiceSSH client to connect to Pi and then run command POWEROFF (this turn off raspberry pi)

Volumio - I think has it's build in OFF button in menu

Be careful when restarting, as the CLEAN power supply for the DigiOne Signature needs to be connected BEFORE the DIRTY power supply for the Pi in order to obtain the best sound quality from the DigiOne Sig Ed.