IGNORED

YouTube to dlna streamer

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I looked into this, admittedly a few years ago, JRiver's WDM sound driver (which allows Windows' audio output to be passed to JRMC's audio engine) can't be used with a UPnP/DLNA renderer selected zone to play to:

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=94273.0

@jaaptina , Asset UPnP has a Windows sound capture function, so you should be able to use that as an alternative to the unfortunately unsupported & buggy SWYH.

Another method to try, which works quite well but is a bit complicated to set up, is using a virtual audio cable audio device (eg VB-Audio Cable) with the foobar2000 audio file player plus the foo_record (aka Recorder) & foo_out_upnp (aka UPnP MediaRenderer Output) fb2k plugin components.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox

It’s not DLNA, but I just started using Tuneblade to stream all Windows audio to my Microrendu via Shairport. Just remember to set the Rendu to Shairport mode. There is a setting for adjusting the latency so I was able to get it to sync with video.