IGNORED

The Environmental thread + Conventional (HI-FI) wisdom is almost always invariably wrong

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

From one of your favorite sites, Wikipedia:

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome.

If the shoe fits!!  LMAO. How many PMs are you guys involved in on this thread to validate each others "dysfunction". 

Audiodoc exposed the dysfunction, albeit, it was obvious without him validating its reality.

ExVyzsqXMAcvKTY.thumb.jpg.b688fce9547d3c0175f2153c8f464f92.jpg

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

4 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Another “copy and paste” groupthinker. Why am I not surprised.

Another vision of the anointed assumption you make based on the GROUP THINK mentality.  

GROUP THINK isn't always a bad thing...

original.thumb.jpg.cf00cbbeb728bc0e54c13223672181be.jpg

Just now, Priaptor said:

LMAO.

Wait you didn’t just dig up a post of mine from APRIL 2016????  WOW!!!!

The amazing thing about you people is you don’t even understand what and who you are. 

No, I just put your name and libertarian into the search box. 

Why is this so surprising? Are you no longer a libertarian?

I don't understand your last sentence.

6 minutes ago, Priaptor said:

Hmm, I see a senile fool who was a fool before he was senile, a phony doctor and “group think” mentality that led to his election NOW responsible for record high inflation, a debacle in Afghanistan, record high energy prices, record high pollution, record deficits, record high crime, border crises and of course overseeing and largely responsible for a crime against humanity in Ukraine. Just in one year. LMAO. With the lowest approval rating in the history of polling no matter how distorted those polls currently are. 

And as long as we are on the Environmental Thread this guy may have imposed more damaging environmental policies in the last year in his feckless and feeble attempts to go “green” than the last 4 POTUS together.  

read my definition of “group think” and the conclusions it leads to. That is where we are. 

You may be right.

I'm not American but he appears to me to be better than the self-centered, sociopathic, Putin-loving thief, liar and rapist that came before him...