IGNORED

The Environmental thread + Conventional (HI-FI) wisdom is almost always invariably wrong

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

The Joe Rogan links were connected with his yesterday podcast on global warming. Is that OT and are we supposed to concentrate on environmental music here.? Is the content from The Rolling Stone and CNN forbidden on AS.? 

In addition, IMO to be in 100% fair, you should add that you also removed my content which was to some degree polemics with your personal opinions expressed yesterday. I always understood that if someone expresses his views here, he is open for a discussion even if this person is you, Chris. 

For everybody's information - this was not about closing the yesterday thread, I totally agree with @The Computer Audiophile's decision here.

I assumed your links to JR content were related to the Neil Young thing because you had kind of put them in a separate paragraph with *******. If I errored, please accept my apology. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png