IGNORED

The Environmental thread + Conventional (HI-FI) wisdom is almost always invariably wrong

On 5/26/2019 at 4:54 AM, daverich4 said:

In other words:

Most people who listen to my demonstrations are ignorant and so profoundly riddled with cognitive biases, that they are totally unable to recognize the awesome sound of the system I put together. 

Of course, Peter Djordjevic could only possibly be talking about people in other galaxies, right?   

Peters article was right on the money in perhaps every major point.  It would serve all of us well to study and grasp the various points Peter is trying to convey.  Because it is this very same "conventional wisdom" as he puts it that among other things has kept the entire industry far closer to its infancy from a performance perspective.

The more I dabble with extreme forms of electrical mgmt. and extreme forms of vibration mgmt., the more I’m convinced it’s all just variations of managing mechanical energy. Or was it all just variations of managing electrical energy? No, it’s all just variations of mechanical energy. Wait.  It's all just variations of managing electrical energy.  -Me

1 hour ago, esldude said:

Climategate is presumably about the hacked emails in what 2008 and 2009 from climate researchers.

Now that's funny.  You won't even iterate what really happened as a result of climategate, i.e. what data and directives the several thousand hacked emails contained.  Nothing quite like an incomplete sentence or thought to perpetuate your false narrative i.e. conventional wisdom, eh?  

The reality is that Climategate is about the fact that Russians hacked into the Climate Research Unit's (a UN funded institution) email system and exposed to apparently only those with ears to hear how these scientists at the CRU were taking global cooling data and replacing it with global warming data over extended periods of time like years. 

And though the director of the CRU (a "scientist") was fired, it was not for perpetuating this hoax as they continue perpetuating this hoax to this day but rather they needed a scape goat.  And it was within weeks of this exposure that they ceased using the term "global warming" and have since used the term "climate change". 

In fact, this incident occurred just 1 week prior to some global summit in Copenhagen where Obama was to deliver a big speech on global warming but as a result of this incident, it was taken out of his speech which in itself is evidence of another topic.  But I digress.

Besides climategate substantiating my claims about global warming being a huge hoax, it also demonstrates that those in the scientific community are potentially just as corrupt as any other community.  Maybe more so.

Sorry to reign on your conventional wisdom parade.  :)   Would you like to bet I'm right about the rest of global warming too?

Hint.  It was started in the 70's in Rome while somebody was on vacation there.

The more I dabble with extreme forms of electrical mgmt. and extreme forms of vibration mgmt., the more I’m convinced it’s all just variations of managing mechanical energy. Or was it all just variations of managing electrical energy? No, it’s all just variations of mechanical energy. Wait.  It's all just variations of managing electrical energy.  -Me

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Jud said:

This libel against a child in the hands of monsters is repeated only by insufferable fools. I don't have the time to bother with such people. On the ignore list you go.

Ummmm.  Greta herself admits she has Aspergers which is a variation of autism and is nothing to make fun of.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/greta-thunberg-is-facing-attacks-over-her-aspergers-but-heres-why-companies-want-to-hire-people-on-the-autism-spectrum-2019-09-25

Then again, NPR won't tell you that.  Among the many other things they won't tell you.

Hey, did I mention that condemnation without investigation is indoctrination?  I'm pretty sure I already said it but I'm guessing you missed it.