IGNORED

Artificial audiophool

It is well-known that vibration can adversely affect sound quality in a sound system. A properly rated loudspeaker will not only provide a more enjoyable listening experience, but it can help maintain a soundstage that is clean for all listening positions, even at high volumes.

Some speakers do not have a sound control function. Most do not have a power control function. This is where an amplifier or speaker crossover can be very helpful as it allows the speaker speaker coil to work with the driver and provide a greater level of bass in the room.

A sound stage which is clean and well defined allows more room for the listener without causing interference. A well placed loudspeaker with its drivers arranged such that they are properly aligned to provide better bass response and also in an upright positioning that minimises turbulence on the sides.

This is what a typical soundstage looks like when balanced with the speaker box and speaker cabinet and the amplifier.

In addition, it may also be a good idea to allow the sound of the speaker to be filtered across the listening area. In this case, the crossover will also work to provide the same level of bass for as many positions as possible in the soundstage without interference.

(Shunyata)

The ‌‌QR/BB™ is a patented device which dramatically enhances the perception of dynamic impact and timing when connected to amplifiers or other high-current electronics. It also includes a special amplifier circuit – that converts a very fast and dynamic tone into an even faster tone. In essence, QTTL features a low current, low noise, long signal life and low power consumption. In addition to that, QTTL provides a wide dynamic range and very low harmonic distortion. With a very bright and natural sound – QTL is easy to use and is easy to integrate into your system, giving you a complete sound every time, every time!

QTHR™, QRT™, QLTECH™, QTXT™

The QBT™ amplifier circuit is a new and innovative approach to the performance of QR/BB™ loudspeakers. It has improved efficiency, improved the frequency response, lowered the power requirements by allowing the use of a lower impedance speaker load and improved the system characteristics by reducing resonance.

(Shunyata)

15 minutes ago, mansr said:

The ‌‌QR/BB™ is a patented device which dramatically enhances the perception of dynamic impact and timing when connected to amplifiers or other high-current electronics. It also includes a special amplifier circuit – that converts a very fast and dynamic tone into an even faster tone. In essence, QTTL features a low current, low noise, long signal life and low power consumption. In addition to that, QTTL provides a wide dynamic range and very low harmonic distortion. With a very bright and natural sound – QTL is easy to use and is easy to integrate into your system, giving you a complete sound every time, every time!

QTHR™, QRT™, QLTECH™, QTXT™

The QBT™ amplifier circuit is a new and innovative approach to the performance of QR/BB™ loudspeakers. It has improved efficiency, improved the frequency response, lowered the power requirements by allowing the use of a lower impedance speaker load and improved the system characteristics by reducing resonance.

(Shunyata)

After you complete demolishing MQA, it looks like your attention may be needed there too.:D

The main problem with further reducing speaker loads is that amplifier distortion inevitably further increases due to Beta droop of typical output devices

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Okay Alex.  A little fun at your expense.  I inputted your last post.  And this is the result:

The main problem with further reducing speaker loads is that amplifier distortion inevitably further increases due to Beta droop of typical output devices.

Figure 1 – Beta droop in an active loudspeaker amplifier with a 20″x7″ screen.

Figure 2 – Beta droop compared to speakers with a 3″ screen, the 20″ screen is closer to 40 dB more than the 20″ screen with 3″ screen.

Beta droop is another important variable that affects the balance of bass response and treble response. This effect varies in frequency, and is especially detrimental for dynamic speakers, as they can be much more sensitive to bass distortion.

The Bottom Line

There are many factors you need to consider before making your decision whether or not to purchase an active speaker and bass amp. This article has been designed to highlight some key factors you need to consider when making a speaker purchase and amplifier purchase for a dynamic or semi-dynamic loudspeaker.

It will also detail some of the important performance characteristics of active loudspeakers to aid in proper selection in your loudspeaker or amplifier amplifier.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

After you complete demolishing Master Quality Authenticated, it looks like your attention may be needed there too.

But to me, it looks like there has been an ongoing change in the quality of items in Master Quality Authenticated's inventory. All items of Master Quality Authenticated seem to be of superior quality to the items in Master Quality Authenticated's previous releases. The prices of Master Quality Authenticated's current items, however, appear to be much, much higher than the prices of Master Quality Authenticated's prior items of a similar quality, and these prices cannot be maintained. This creates a vicious circle between Master Quality Authenticated and the player receiving it. This is not the case for many Master Quality Authenticated items, and this will create a severe issue for the player receiving the items. As a result, our current Master Quality Authenticated inventory may become a dead end due to this situation.

We therefore decided to discontinue the production of Master Quality Authenticated and to release a product of a lower level. Therefore, Master Quality Authenticated items purchased by the player to be sold to customers in the Marketplace may receive the title "Certified Master Quality Authenticated" and will be marked as such.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

And yes these ears first, trust our ears audiophiles run away like scared puppies when asked to listen and offer an opinion when they have to listen without a label to judge quality. You got something we didn't? Ask. So let's talk about that first, our first-ever listening experience with an external amplifier. When we started out recording our audio we tried it to an external amp. We didn't like it because the external amp didn't provide the level of bass that our amp could handle, but that's the whole point of listening. All other things being equal we're fine with the idea of having a headphone that can handle up to 25 ohms, but what's the point if you don't get the bass you want in it? No amount of talking us into it is going to change the fact that our ears are telling us that the amp isn't up to that task. So we went ahead and put the bass to real estate and made it our own. The best way for anyone to understand my experience with the amp is to know that I am not a "basshead" like some of you probably are. I'm not trying to sound hip or clever or anything,

And yes these ears first, trust our ears audiophiles run away like scared puppies when asked to listen and offer an opinion when they have to listen without a label to judge quality. 
But what kind of a quality is it? Well it depends on what kind of a "quality" a product has. I will give an example: the quality I would consider the perfect for my ear is for my ear in a sealed box that is on flat shelf and no air vent. Or I might try a closed box and see what I could do with different types of materials and some more design elements within that.
As you can see this is a good compromise. 
The reason why is because I would like to get a sound that I really love and appreciate, so I choose a product that reflects its intended purpose.

Synergistic Research.

The new SR BLUE Quantum Fuse was developed over a two year period and represents our most advanced UEF Technology to date. At its heart is a completely new UEF / Graphene coating that delivers a dramatic increase in resolution and holographic realism over SR Black. And thanks to a new conditioning process, break-in time is cut in half. In fact a brand new out-of-the-box BLUE Fuse should significantly out perform a fully broken-in BLACK Fuse and it only gets better from there with full performance after 200 hrs of continues power. Our Quantum Fuse design was originally developed to address the problem of producing an even larger and hotter plasma and while we are aware of the shortcomings of this approach we feel that there are many applications where the advantage of being able to fully bypass the burn-in issues is superior to having a smaller bubble in the plasma as opposed to a bigger one. The result is that our BLUE Quantum Fused materials will deliver the highest performance possible without adversely impacting the longevity of our materials. For a full explanation of all the benefits and drawbacks please view our PRIVATE PRICING FAQ.

How does it stack up against Blue Fusion for your particular device?

2nd version.  Particularly like the bolt-on time of 2hrs and bolt on resistance per gram:

The new SR BLUE Quantum Fuse was developed over a two year period and represents our most advanced UEF Technology to date. At its heart is a completely new UEF / Graphene coating that delivers a dramatic increase in resolution and holographic realism over SR Black. And thanks to a new conditioning process, break-in time is cut in half. In fact a brand new out-of-the-box BLUE Fuse should significantly out perform a fully broken-in BLACK Fuse and it only gets better from there with full performance after 200 hrs of continues power.

Here is the review of the BLUE Quantum Fuse

BLUE Quantum Fuse Specification

Product Code: BBLUE

Product Type: SR BLUE Quantum Fuse

Max. Power: 1000 Watts

Current draw: 100mA

Max. Load: 10ma @ 100RPM

Bolt-on time: 2hr

Bolt-on Resistance: 0.011906 ohms per gram

Weight: 12g

Diameter: 1.4mm

Capacity: 64GB

Bolt-on Voltage: 18VDC

Max. power

Dennis

10 minutes ago, esldude said:

And yes these ears first, trust our ears audiophiles run away like scared puppies when asked to listen and offer an opinion when they have to listen without a label to judge quality

• At least they don't need to use an Audio S/W first to examine the waveform to decide whether they will like it or not!  :P
  • Perhaps they should employ you to write their Ads for them, or better still replace  Sarah Huckabee Sanders? :D

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

2 hours ago, esldude said:

Okay Alex.  A little fun at your expense.  I inputted your last post.  And this is the result:

The main problem with further reducing speaker loads is that amplifier distortion inevitably further increases due to Beta droop of typical output devices.

Figure 1 – Beta droop in an active loudspeaker amplifier with a 20″x7″ screen.

Figure 2 – Beta droop compared to speakers with a 3″ screen, the 20″ screen is closer to 40 dB more than the 20″ screen with 3″ screen.

Beta droop is another important variable that affects the balance of bass response and treble response. This effect varies in frequency, and is especially detrimental for dynamic speakers, as they can be much more sensitive to bass distortion.

The Bottom Line

There are many factors you need to consider before making your decision whether or not to purchase an active speaker and bass amp. This article has been designed to highlight some key factors you need to consider when making a speaker purchase and amplifier purchase for a dynamic or semi-dynamic loudspeaker.

It will also detail some of the important performance characteristics of active loudspeakers to aid in proper selection in your loudspeaker or amplifier amplifier.

I get something different.  Must be random.

mQa is dead!

Just now, lucretius said:

I get something different.  Must be random.

Yes, you can even just hit Generate Another, and it will do a different version.  

2 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Fed it part of an actual post by a denizen of this site:

low cost, unpretentious equipment, especially these days, can easily trounce very expensive rigs in nearly every area that gives long term listening pleasure. "Monster rigs" may do well at some showoff, gymnastic sound exercise - but sound pretty awful at everything else ... what they frequently lack is attention to detail at sorting all the "little things" out; and hence are nigh on impossible to take seriously as a rig for solo music. If the rig is the instrument of choice, it's often at an inferior cost or in a far more marginal setting than your typical high end rig. It's worth noting that as a general rule, a professional musician generally doesn't want a rig that makes the sound sound muddy, distorted, or overly over-muted. It can take quite an effort to make it sound good. Many professional musicians find they end up at home in a rig, and are better off having one with some decent components to get it up and running. Note that this applies to the "gig" category, but that's no excuse for having an instrument you will be playing for years to come. This applies to many instruments, even most instruments ... the sound quality can certainly be improved with good design and construction with low prices

Doesn't take much figuring to know who...

No electron left behind.

6 moons...

think about a planet revolving under the pale light of multiple moons in its sky—that makes it look like a planet," he said.

According to our solar system's geomagnetic field, the planet would have a weak magnetic field. In the absence of a significant planet, there would be no magnetic field at all. On the other hand, on an object like the Earth or Mars where the magnetic field is intense, it is extremely likely that the land mass has a strong magnetic field.

"If there was no strong Earth-like magnetosphere, there'd be no magnetosphere for another planet within 10 trillion times bigger. The result would be no magnetosphere anywhere on Earth," Zirro said.

But the presence of landmass would also contribute to a large portion of its surface temperature—because the land and ocean are very close at 1–2 kilometres apart. As a result, as a planet, Saturn would be surrounded by a region of relatively neutral (uncontaminated by radiation or heat) water at a depth of one kilometer—as compared with Earth's much, much larger oceans.

"This means that because there's water in each of Saturn's moons, some of the water would be warm enough

No electron left behind.

the whole thing.

Think about a planet revolving under the pale lights of multiple moons. Your vision will surely be exotic, mysterious and intensely personal. About a magical place beyond ready descriptions. About somewhere far out. About elsewhere. The kind of place our favorite music takes us to time and again.How can we describe something such as this? For an hour, the whole place becomes our consciousness, the only thing we can compare it to and experience. We can become engrossed in it, we can become fascinated by it. We can fall asleep to it, our senses begin to dance, our body takes hold of it somehow. But then, the thing is gone forever before we can do anything about it. I can remember the first time I looked at these images, I began to cry. I can remember how in my mind I imagined a planet orbiting the moon and I could not grasp it. I could not see it. I could not even taste it. Yet when I looked at its picturesque, beautiful shapes, I could see everything that has been described in this book.

I love these pictures. I think of the world that's being described in these amazing photographs that are so beautiful. But at the same time, I don't care for that world

No electron left behind.

Interesting...

Where Hi-Fi, meets High Tech, meets the world of 3-D gaming.

The best games are released for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – even if that means taking up an entire room.

Find the apps, movies and music of the week with the free iPad App Store.

Experience the music and gaming you already love from your Mac.

* Free iPad apps will be available through the app store in the form of free upgrades up to five-night-per-year in the U.S., Australia and select European countries where Apple allows the promotion. See store.apple.com/us/devices or search "iPad Pro" for a list of the supported devices.

iPad Pro 11.5-inch iPad Pro (2013)

Mac App Store

The latest iPad comes with the new MacBook Pro, as well as a MacBook Air and the newest 12.9-inch MacBook Pro laptops.

The MacBook Air now comes with a stylus and a built-in microphone – which has been on the original MacBook Air since 2011.

With the addition of the MacBook Air Touch Bar, you can now easily and securely access your favorite documents, photos and games from

No electron left behind.

MQA captures 100% of the original studio performance. It then cleverly adapts to deliver the highest quality playback your product can support.
After capturing the performance, MQA folds the file to make it small enough to stream. We call this ‘Music Origami’.
In real-time, MQA can even recognize your product by musical ID (I.M.) and show you where the source material came from.

==

Wow, even the AA seems to be convinced of the authentication part!

MQA captures 100% of the original studio performance. It then cleverly adapts to deliver the highest quality playback your product can support.
After capturing the performance, MQA folds the file to make it small enough to stream. We call this ‘Music Origami’.
We also develop a proprietary algorithm to determine the exact best playback for the video.
A few days before the video starts it will generate a low cost audio file to put into MQA. This is very important to avoid the sound loss during playback. After the files start playing, the algorithm uses our proprietary audio generator to generate a high quality audio stream so both audio and video play at full capacity.
In many cases the file size may have to be doubled or tripled. This allows them both to play at full volume, both sound full. After this, we have processed the audio to create an overall good audio file to use in the final product.
All these steps can take some time. At the minimum, we want to get a good quality audio stream, ideally at the same quality as our HD video. At a higher quality we might increase the file size, shorten the process, or simply make the video much slower.

All you have to do is load this file on your device into MP4 format. This is what an old Mac or Windows computer used to be called.
Once you convert it to MP4, it is stored permanently in MQA.
If you want to record the audio on your computer, you need to load this file into QuickTime and then load or record in one of our many video players.
The difference between audio and music is that audio, on its own, will make sounds louder. Music makes sounds softer. That is what MP3 does.
As soon as MP4 or MQA captures the file, it will automatically cut it to 8 bits and then apply a filter to it. If you want the audio to change from audio to some kind of signal, you have to edit the file in software. If you want to play it back, the program should allow you to load another song from the network

File size may be doubled or tripled by MQA?  Files are automatically reduced to 8 bits?  OMG this is effing awful!  LMAO

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子