IGNORED

Cant make the thing work..

Hey all

Got a usbridge volumio two weeks ago +a line magnetic lm-502 dac, I utse TIDAL hifi mainly and it sounded like a great setup. After two weeks of fiddling when i have time (got three kids and so on) I still haven´t managed to get it running properly...

no problem to hook it up

found out i probably need myvolumio to make TIDAL hifi work, got that

figured out how to log in and find the TIDAL icon

didn´t play through the dac (setting? Anyone know if there is anything weird needed?)

tidal icon got lost all the time, needed to log out and in again to find it again

tried rebooting and such to try to make TIDAL icon stay and dac play

then usbridge started to refresh constantly (also changed the font of the interface.?)

tried rebooting and such to fix this

now the usbridge is dead. Or not dead, i can see it blinking, it shows on the router, but i cannot access to it on the network using volumio.local or the app that I bought to try to fix the bugs

what do i do ? Anyway to reset it? Is the Software or the hardware faulty? Not sure i have what is needed to try reflashing, if i can, souldrottningen i stay clear of volumio and try dietpi or?

its not a great start.. I just need it to log into TIDAL, and play it through the USB so the dac can pass it on..

thanks for reading / henrik