IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

Does someone have prices for the SR5 series?  And what cable options are available?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

14 hours ago, auricgoldfinger said:

I'm supposedly build #24.  Hmmm...

Are you sure about this ? Back in June 2018 I stated my number in the SR7 thread and you did not react to my post, on the contrary you seemed to like it :D

Every 3 or 4 months I feel like cancelling my order though....had I found a drop-in alternative to a dual rail SR7 (no bigger, etc....), I would have jumped on it already :(

TANNOY Definition DC8T / STELLO Ai700 / AYRE QB-9 DSD / SOtM sMS-200 Ultra / QNAP HS-251+ / Triode Wire Labs

5 hours ago, guillaume31 said:

Are you sure about this ? Back in June 2018 I stated my number in the SR7 thread and you did not react to my post, on the contrary you seemed to like it :D

Every 3 or 4 months I feel like cancelling my order though....had I found a drop-in alternative to a dual rail SR7 (no bigger, etc....), I would have jumped on it already :(

I was thanking you for posting the updated scheduling information for your build.

When I originally placed my order, Paul told me that I was build #23.  Later, he told me it was #24.  Since then, we have always referred to it as #24.  I have never attempted to reconcile the difference with him.

4 minutes ago, Darryl R said:

Sean Jacobs just emailed me with photos of my new 6-rails LPS.

I'd love to see those photos if SJ is OK with you posting them.  Please also share your specs for those 6 rails if you feel comfortable doing so.  Thanks.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

12 minutes ago, Darryl R said:

The GX16 outputs are for ATX (3 rails), EPS, and two 5V for accessories.

How many amps do you have for EPS12V and for the two 5V accessory rails?  Did you buy cables from Sean as well?  I bet you're excited!

11 minutes ago, rickca said:

How many amps do you have for EPS12V and for the two 5V accessory rails?  Did you buy cables from Sean as well?  I bet you're excited!

I'll have to dig back in my notes for the amps.  I remember asking him for more than I needed.  Sean made cables for the two 5V rails, but his contract with Innous would not allow him to make the mobo cables.  I just sent the pin assignments to Ghent for those.

On 9/10/2019 at 1:45 AM, auricgoldfinger said:

I was thanking you for posting the updated scheduling information for your build.

When I originally placed my order, Paul told me that I was build #23.  Later, he told me it was #24.  Since then, we have always referred to it as #24.  I have never attempted to reconcile the difference with him.

How fun, the only tangible I could get by e-mail from Paul this year is my SR7 build number, and guess what, it's build #23

So it's about time we get a nominative list with number and names (can be AS user name) from Paul.

This situation is turning nasty...

24 minutes ago, your momo said:

How fun, the only tangible I could get by e-mail from Paul this year is my SR7 build number, and guess what, it's build #23

So it's about time we get a nominative list with number and names (can be AS user name) from Paul.

This situation is turning nasty...

I was originally build #14 but but was moved down to build #15. Interesting.

It's clarified now, 20 months after the build schedule has been defined, I just found out I have Build 25 🙄 Everyone moved by 1 rank due to a "forgotten" order apparently (I had never been informed)

I am now looking to have my order taken over. I asked Paul for names of potentially interested customers but if anyone wants to join the queue instead of me and have the pleasure to experience awful communication along with very poor customer-focus, feel free to contact me ;) (my order is for an SR7DRMR2 but this can be changed I think)

TANNOY Definition DC8T / STELLO Ai700 / AYRE QB-9 DSD / SOtM sMS-200 Ultra / QNAP HS-251+ / Triode Wire Labs