IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

I am super lucky that I didn't place my order with PHD, thank god that I found better solution and way cheaper.

Thats why Stephan asked if I needed to order the supply or not month ago, it pretty strange from PHD to ask customers such questions.

They even don't answer any email as we saw previously.

Its good to know this story, and this story should have finished long time ago.

Long waiting, very expensive for no reason, no responsiveness and bad communications, people suffering, no refund.

7 minutes ago, BigAlMc said:

If this and your previous post are your tone when you didn't place an order and don't have any money at risk then I dread to think what you'd post if you had some skin in the game 🙄

Do tell. You either learned a lesson most of us constantly fail to learn (just enjoy the music and stop fretting about "better") or you stumbled on the holy grail. Better than the best LPSU on the market and way cheaper! Impressive stuff.

What game?

Dont pay too much attention to my posts.

Pay attention to the story, and to the people money involved.

200 orders means serious money is there that vanished in a year

good luck

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 3:06 AM, One and a half said:

Just a hypothetical situation, could the legal eagles make a judgement. 

Suppose the PH design was reverse engineered to re-create the power supply that is a very good technical design, actually produce & sell successfully. Ask the Chinese, thy are good at such things, well known to occur.

Since PH Designs is bankrupt, can they technically still receive royalties, and would those royalties (if paid) allow the debt to be paid off to creditors?

Check this

https://micro-audio.com/store/product/micra-p5/

6 minutes ago, auricgoldfinger said:

I would buy a Sean Jacobs DC3 or DC4 module instead.  You are getting an authentic product that will be properly supported by the designer and manufacturer.

Yes, pay thousands for that authentic product and the support in advance.

Good luck

4 hours ago, One and a half said:

Already underway.  there's no heatsink, how to cool the regulator,  hmm. Good price though and they are not hiding the heritage, whether it works is another story , but it's priced OK. 

Its pretty easy, just bolt it to a bigger heat sink if needed mine worked out without big heat sink.

You wont regret that purchase, it will work out just perfect and you will find out.

Yes, the price point is so cheap!