IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

1 hour ago, austinpop said:

any day now

I shall be released.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 2 months later...

Does someone have prices for the SR5 series?  And what cable options are available?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

4 minutes ago, Darryl R said:

Sean Jacobs just emailed me with photos of my new 6-rails LPS.

I'd love to see those photos if SJ is OK with you posting them.  Please also share your specs for those 6 rails if you feel comfortable doing so.  Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Darryl R said:

The GX16 outputs are for ATX (3 rails), EPS, and two 5V for accessories.

How many amps do you have for EPS12V and for the two 5V accessory rails?  Did you buy cables from Sean as well?  I bet you're excited!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, austinpop said:

I prefer to think of them as monogrammed transformers!

I think you should get them with the family crest, not just a monogram.  I mean, these are going to be heirlooms to pass down to future generations.

Too bad I don't have a family crest.  The only heirlooms in my family are tomatoes.