IGNORED

Itunes And dBPoweramp Questions

Al

Hi all.

I wonder if anyone can tell me exactly how to go about converting AAC files to MP3 within itunes?

As far as poweramp is concerned i am currently ripping to MP3 and WMA Lossless with it. The file path is:

Rips

WMA MP3

Band/Artist " "

Album " "

Compilations are ripped into the same path, but I would rather they were in a path like this:

Rips

WMA MP3

Album " "

Or at least something similar.

So, is it possible to set it to rip compilations in this way whilst keeping the way it rips everything else the same?

Panasonic PXP 42 V20; Panasonic DMP BD35; Sky+ HD Box. [br]Optical out from Asus P7H55-M into AVI ADM 9.1 speakers. [br]\"Music will provide the light you cannot resist\"[br]

DBpoweramp music Converter is an excellent music file converter. I use my Mac laptop to play music yet I use my Pc to rip, convert, etc.

Itunes blows!

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.