IGNORED

Article: dCS Takes My Audio System To Another Level

Curious about this RPG Room Sizer thingie... A google search took me to RPG EU, but can't figure out a way to the software.

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

23 hours ago, MarkS said:

Ditto from me on all the comments regarding John Quick. He’s helped me innumerable times over the years. 

Regarding the Rossini DAC (while I will catch a lot of crap for what I’m about to say at its price), I think the Rossini is one of the best values in high end audio and for sure in dacs. I’m a very fortunate Vivaldi owner (partial stack - no transport), the Rossini v2 is darn close. If you can do the Rossini, you will not be disappointed. Ive heard it many times, and it is a world class dac. 

I have not listened to Vivaldi on my system so I cannot say, but I have Rossini and master clock, and it sounds amazing. The addition of the Vivaldi filters and mapper in v2.0 was just amazing.

More importantly, I have had an amazing experience with dCS in terms of evolution of the platform (via firmware updates, for free!!!). This is in extremely sharp contrast with my horrible customer service experience with my previous DAC (which was not much cheaper at all).

Kudos to dCS for an amazing product, support, and the pleasure I get when I listen to music every day. Flawless.

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics