IGNORED

Music therapy for early-onset dementia

6 hours ago, rando said:

I tanned your hide (once) when you stepped grandly out of line.  Not about to deny that.  

I'm denying it.  You couldn't tan my hide if your miserable life depended upon it.  

Just out of curiosity, who do you think you are to determine when someone else steps grandly out of line?  Your sense of self-importance is truly delusional.

Go right ahead and ask for the right to scrub me off your thread.

Nah.  

It is vastly more entertaining to watch you make a complete, blithering idiot of yourself.

3 hours ago, wgscott said:

Not about to deny that.

Luckily I am Dutch and I read that as pleading guilty (by Rando). But then he is in special language territory to begin with. :ph34r:

All right. What is this thread actually about ? Or is it inappropriate to ask ? I sure feel it is hard to talk about underlaying experiences, but it also seems mere useless to only express 10% with the necessity to guess the rest. But for example, why wouldn't Teresa have her say ? At least she recognizes her disease, which is victory #1 (to my understanding and perception). From there a lot more is possible, so to speak. Of course I also see she does not respond (without a Mention) but she will have seen the title of the thread ...

IOW, is there something we should know in order to understand better the origin of this thread ?

IME it could be mighty useful if it indeed would be so that people can be helped with music - and then the normally playing type; whether this is for your partner, your child, or even yourself and the help of your partner. Mothers and fathers is more difficult as they usually aren't around (while being more prone to the disease because of age) - but that would be in mere western countries. Not so in so many other countries and if I see right, people who play music (readers in this community) are in all countries.

So at least I am eager to exploit this further. It could help my surroundings ...

Now what.

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

3 hours ago, PeterSt said:

Luckily I am Dutch and I read that as pleading guilty (by Rando). But then he is in special language territory to begin with. :ph34r:

All right. What is this thread actually about ? Or is it inappropriate to ask ? I sure feel it is hard to talk about underlaying experiences, but it also seems mere useless to only express 10% with the necessity to guess the rest. But for example, why wouldn't Teresa have her say ? At least she recognizes her disease, which is victory #1 (to my understanding and perception). From there a lot more is possible, so to speak. Of course I also see she does not respond (without a Mention) but she will have seen the title of the thread ...

IOW, is there something we should know in order to understand better the origin of this thread ?

IME it could be mighty useful if it indeed would be so that people can be helped with music - and then the normally playing type; whether this is for your partner, your child, or even yourself and the help of your partner. Mothers and fathers is more difficult as they usually aren't around (while being more prone to the disease because of age) - but that would be in mere western countries. Not so in so many other countries and if I see right, people who play music (readers in this community) are in all countries.

So at least I am eager to exploit this further. It could help my surroundings ...

Now what.

I see I understand rando better than you...