IGNORED

How to Bookmark

RussL

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, RussL said:

Well with an advanced engineering degree I should be able to figure out how to bookmark a review, etc. but I cannot. Help! Tnx.

Russ

Hi Russ - This is a weird one and I don't blame you for not figuring this out. To bookmark an article you have to view its forum comments page and bookmark from there like a regular forum topic. ..

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/forum/3-article-comments/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Thanks Chris. The Vega G1 review is bookmarked now. Hoping to purchase a G2 in the very near future. I’d go for the G1 but I need the analog input of the G2.

Anyway,  your review does a much better job than Auralic in describing the differences between the two units. So the extra $2k gets me  a lot more than the analog input although a G1 with analog would have worked for me. 

Russ

Just now, RussL said:

Thanks Chris. The Vega G1 review is bookmarked now. Hoping to purchase a G2 in the very near future. I’d go for the G1 but I need the analog input of the G2.

Anyway,  your review does a much better job than Auralic in describing the differences between the two units. So the extra $2k gets me  a lot more than the analog input although a G1 with analog would have worked for me. 

Russ

Happy I could help Russ. 

I think you'll be very happy with the G2. Constellation Audio just used the VEGA G2 and AREIS G2 in its system with MartinLogan at AXPONA. Great sound.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png